Scottish Triple Header

Bob

I sent you a PM last night but due to the settings on my PC I'm not sure you have received it.

Can you reply tp say if you have 2 spaces on this trip, please. I put my e-mail and mobile no in the PM but if you didn't get it - I'm on 07779 801932

Thanks

Steve

Ok seeing that Stars and Caps fans have helped you out, now its time for a Flyers fan.

There isn't much around the rink in Kirkcaldy but there is a good pub 5 mins away called The Elbow Room and they do decent food there.
Contact details are 01592 654826 if you want to give them a call.

There is also food served in the rink in the bottom bar which is excellent and if you have an advanced ticket you can get into the rink for the food from 5 but you aren't allowed to get to your seats until the doors open at 6.30.

Don't worry though because we are good to away fans in Kirkcaldy as you get to sit behind your team bench with excellent sight lines.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Home of Hockey

drainage

Can I start looking forward to this trip or is it too soon ? The 2011 Scottish double header was great fun .......hoping the triple header is bigger and better !! :D

drainage said:
Can I start looking forward to this trip or is it too soon ? The 2011 Scottish double header was great fun .......hoping the triple header is bigger and better !! :D
I started looking forward to this in October !! :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle

drainage

Spearsy said:
drainage said:
I started looking forward to this in October !! :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle
Me too ! To be honest as soon as saw the fixtures was over moon ....... Just needed to check etiquette doesn't do to get it wrong !

Just purchased some new woolly pulleys too expecting to be cold !! :p

Just been doing a little research and a few of us are going to Edinburgh zoo on the Sunday 15th as we're playing Edinburgh. Tickets are £15.50 and entry in to the panda enclosure is free but ticketed so a time slot will be allocated. If any one else is making a group booking we can arrange it with the zoo. We have until our home game on the 8th to get numbers in.

KEVIN said:
Just been doing a little research and a few of us are going to Edinburgh zoo on the Sunday 15th as we're playing Edinburgh. Tickets are £15.50 and entry in to the panda enclosure is free but ticketed so a time slot will be allocated. If any one else is making a group booking we can arrange it with the zoo. We have until our home game on the 8th to get numbers in.
Took me like 4 hours to complete the zoo last month :O allow a bit of time :lol:

Thread starter #70
KEVIN said:
Hope they are not stocktaking in the Monkey house on that day otherwise you might not be watching the hockey later on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob the Driver said:
KEVIN said:
Hope they are not stocktaking in the Monkey house on that day otherwise you might not be watching the hockey later on. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im suprised you didnt have a little dig at me somewhere in that sentence! :Banana

Thread starter #72
Spatzy said:
Bob the Driver said:
KEVIN said:
Im suprised you didnt have a little dig at me somewhere in that sentence! :Banana

They would find you in the Grumpy house not the Monkey house. :lol: :lol: :lol: