Scottish Triple Header

wildthing74

Ofcourse wouldn't be the same without me! Dom and Elliot coming too, Think I will be out on the town for this one while Mrs W stays back watching the bambinos(don't tell her that).

drainage

wildthing74 said:
Ofcourse wouldn't be the same without me! Dom and Elliot coming too, Think I will be out on the town for this one while Mrs W stays back watching the bambinos(don't tell her that).
Oh dear you could be in trouble young man !! Going to be a good trip !!

Don't know if this helps you guys, or if it's too late a suggestion, but the Caps do a deal with the Holiday Inn just up the road from Murrayfield for the hockey.

Also most Caps fans drink in the Hampton these days (two doors down from the Murrayfield.) It's cheaper and they've started sponsoring us, after the Murrayfield refused to. So pop along for some banter!

Thread starter #33
Scottishleaf said:
Don't know if this helps you guys, or if it's too late a suggestion, but the Caps do a deal with the Holiday Inn just up the road from Murrayfield for the hockey.

Also most Caps fans drink in the Hampton these days (two doors down from the Murrayfield.) It's cheaper and they've started sponsoring us, after the Murrayfield refused to. So pop along for some banter!
Thanks for that info. I will give them a call and see what we can get sorted. Will also pop into the Hampton for a drink before the game.

Thread starter #34
WE CAN ALL GO ON THE TRIP AS I HAVE BOOKED A BIGGER BUS BUT WE NEED 65 TO MAKE THE TRIP VIABLE. HAVE GOT 54 SO FAR NEED ANOTHER 11. ASK AROUND YOUR DEVIL FRIENDS. THE COST WILL REMAIN AT £160 PER PERSON OR £220 IF YOU ARE HAVING A SINGLE ROOM.

Bob the Driver said:
WE CAN ALL GO ON THE TRIP AS I HAVE BOOKED A BIGGER BUS BUT WE NEED 65 TO MAKE THE TRIP VIABLE. HAVE GOT 54 SO FAR NEED ANOTHER 11. ASK AROUND YOUR DEVIL FRIENDS. THE COST WILL REMAIN AT £160 PER PERSON OR £220 IF YOU ARE HAVING A SINGLE ROOM.
This is great news...its my birthday weekend then too so I couldn't think of a better way to spend it! Hope you get some more people soon...I'll spread the word amongst the Devils people I know. Can give you the money whenever!

Bob the Driver said:
Just pm'd you for 3 people
Medwyn