Scottish Triple Header

Thread starter #1
Lots of interest in this already. If you are interested please let me know ASAP as I need to get rooms booked. Leave on the Thursday morning and come back on the Monday morning. Staying in Edinburgh for the 4 nights. Travel to and from the games on the coach. Hoping to keep the cost to about £175 but I will confirm this by Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. Once I get the final figure I will put on here the full details for the weekend.

LET ME KNOW ASAP

Hi Bob
Can you please pencil me and my better half in for this one, should be a blast of a long weekend.
I'll try and get away with passing this off as a romantic weekend xmas prezzie :lol:
Cheers

Thread starter #5
Reggie Dunlop 74 said:
Hi Bob
Can you please pencil me and my better half in for this one, should be a blast of a long weekend.
I'll try and get away with passing this off as a romantic weekend xmas prezzie :lol:
Cheers

You old romantic you. I have got you down. :lol: :lol:

Hey Bob, I can't go on this one sorry cos i can't get the extra time off work as i would have only gone back after the xmas hols from school break. Gutted :cry: :cry:

Thread starter #13
I have now got a price for the trip and the cost is £160 per person if you are sharing with someone or £220 if you want a room on your own. There are 8 places left as of now. The details of the trip are as follows.

THURSDAY 12th JAN
Leave Caerphilly at 8am a with the normal pick ups at Coryton, Pontprenau and St Mellons and then a couple of stops on the way to Edinburgh. Arrive in Edinburgh about 6 pm. Night out in Edinburgh.
FRIDAY 13th Jan DUNDEE STARS
Leave Edinburgh for Dundee at 3.00pm (7.30 face off) as it is about 1 1/2 hours by coach. Time for some food and a drink before the game. Leave after the game and get back to Edinburgh for around midnight.
SATURDAY 14th Jan FIFE FLYERS
Leave Edinburgh for Fife at 3.30pm (7.15 face off) as it is about 45 minutes by coach. Time for some food and drink before the game. Leave after the game and get back to Edinburgh for around 10.30pm.
SUNDAY 15th Jan EDINBURGH CAPITALS
Leave the Premier Inn for Edinburgh at 4.30pm (6.00 face off) as it is about a 10 minute coach journey to the rink. Have a drink in the Murrayfield Hotel and then walk over to the rink. Leave after the game and get back to the Premier Inn for about 9.15.
MONDAY 16th Jan
Leave Edinburgh at 9.30am to arrive back home between 6 and 7 pm.

To make things easier I will, with your permission, set up a standing order from your account for £40 per month for September, October, November and December to pay for the trip. I will get the standing order forms to you. This saves having to collect money at more or less every game that I attend and also everyone knows where they are with their payments. It will be up to you as to what date you want the money taken from your account.