Scottish Teams

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
What's up with the Scottish teams this season, Braehead still don't have their full squad in, Fife still short and looking weak, Dundee my favourite second team, looking pretty dismal, and Caps , well they are the Caps. Clan well I don't know what's going on there, well supported with good crowds yes new Coach, but come on is it down to Black. Stars not good to see this club apparently struggling, crowds seem to be drifting away, come on Dundee get it sorted, Fife, this I don't understand one bit, good crowds with the potential of more, seem to be stuck in the past, certainly need a Franchise player, like we had Vother, certainly a club capable of attracting 3,000 fans. Then there's Caps, will they be a surprise package in amongst a sorry looking lot at the moment. What you guys think.

Can't wait to see the caps play.. hoping they make the playoffs this year :)

They have some talent in that team but also some unknowns!!

Fife and clan will just be mid table teams again so not bothered about them as much..

ASHIPP

Think the Capitals are going to be very interesting to watch....could be a change in style and culture with their fantastic new Russian coach. Someone has put a stick of dynamite under the marketing campaign for the Capitals this year...it's brilliant. Always something everyday on social media, sponsorship, interview articles etc. Has TK been helping them?!!! Too long languishing in the lower end of the league for that club - hopefully they will be the strongest Scottish team this season.