Scott Romfo Released Again

Thread starter #1
Just seen Romfo has been given the boot by South C Stingrays after only 2 games. Seems Devils were not the only ones under impressed with his defensive skills!

This seems to be the case. I saw scott romfo with mike hartwick in morrisons about 715pm tonight,so he is definately back in the UK.

mp43 said:
This seems to be the case. I saw scott romfo with mike hartwick in morrisons about 715pm tonight,so he is definately back in the UK.

Still got his Uni course, he's probably back after his xmas hols

James

Administrator
ASHIPP said:
Does anyone think there's a possibility Scotty could be helping the Devils later this season? :?
I'd guess there is a strong chance he is still training with them. Would be awesome if he was willing and available as injury cover.

TheStub

It would be, but a bit of a kick in the teeth for him

You're not good enough to play for us, and we wont pay you - but just this once, lend a hand matey?
:lol:

It would be good if they can find the gap in the finances to keep him around. How long is his course? I get the feeling that it was money rather than form that saw him go - the least best player and all that.

James

Administrator
I think he's on a year course. If it's financial as you say it's not exactly a kick in the teeth.
I've been told he was happy to play for the ENL but the rules wouldn't allow it. He's clearly well liked by his team mates judging by the programme. Why wouldn't a professional athlete jump at a second shot to prove himself.

Derby Devil said:
Just seen Romfo has been given the boot by South C Stingrays after only 2 games. Seems Devils were not the only ones under impressed with his defensive skills!
I think it was more of a temporary fix while he was over there for christmas... he has his uni course over here dont forget... :)