Scotland triple header

voth26

Thread starter #1
Im flying up for the three games, can anyone advise best/cheapest way to get tickets for the three games (2 x adults 1 x child) thanks in advance

Jon

Have you asked Red Army Travel?They have organised the main trip and will know if any ticket discounts are on offer.

voth26

Thread starter #7
Jon said:
Have you asked Red Army Travel?They have organised the main trip and will know if any ticket discounts are on offer.
I posted on a thread and not received any replies!!!

voth26

Thread starter #8
kettdevil1 said:
And on a similar note...... I am flying up and was wondering where people are staying......
Im staying in travel lodges in Dundee, Fife and Edinburgh, my son and grandson are coming as well, so got to the little one occupied? :lol:. It worked out £112 each with car plus food, I booked flights ages ago had them for just on £60 each. only got to pay for tickets now

We are flying up on Friday due to work issues on the Thursday. We asked at the red army travel desk about tickets a few weeks ago. They advised that they are only able to get match tickets for those who are on the bus, so we'll be booking direct with the rinks in the next couple of weeks

wildthing74

I have contacted Dundee & Edinburgh today and waiting for response re us getting discount. I'm not sure Edinburgh will play ball as they don't tend to but Dundee did it for me last time.Fife is already sorted and Ger has that arranged.
I will hopefully know early next week but focus at mo us getting final hotel lists sorted and its a pretty big task!
Will update when I have confirmation.
Thanks

I'm flying up from exeter for the games, and haven't yet bought the match tickets. Trying to work out how to save the ridiculous booking fee that gets added if you buy each set of tickets online!

If anyone comes up with a way to secure a discounted price, I'd be grateful if they could post on here how they did it.

Thanks

Tommy

TommyDevil13 said:
I'm flying up from exeter for the games, and haven't yet bought the match tickets. Trying to work out how to save the ridiculous booking fee that gets added if you buy each set of tickets online!

If anyone comes up with a way to secure a discounted price, I'd be grateful if they could post on here how they did it.

Thanks

Tommy

For Kirkcaldy you will be able to walk up and pay on the door thereby saving you the booking fee and as the doors are open 2 hours before face off now you can be there early and go and sample the excellent food in the bar.
Alternatively if you are there before 4pm then you can buy an advanced ticket from the Flyers museum in the rink and then walk the 5 mins up the road to the Elbow Room for some liquid refreshment :D

As a Flyers fan I have also never pre-booked a ticket for either Dundee or Edinburgh and always have been able to buy tickets on the door for both venues and the Caps and Stars biggest gates are always against the Flyers

kettdevil1

voth26 said:
kettdevil1 said:
And on a similar note...... I am flying up and was wondering where people are staying......
Im staying in travel lodges in Dundee, Fife and Edinburgh, my son and grandson are coming as well, so got to the little one occupied? :lol:. It worked out £112 each with car plus food, I booked flights ages ago had them for just on £60 each. only got to pay for tickets now
That sounds like a plan..... I'm flying from Luton and that was only around £60 total....can't wait :D

voth26

Thread starter #14
Martin2701 said:
We are flying up on Friday due to work issues on the Thursday. We asked at the red army travel desk about tickets a few weeks ago. They advised that they are only able to get match tickets for those who are on the bus, so we'll be booking direct with the rinks in the next couple of weeks
So if your not on the bus you don't get a discount/match ticket!!! we are still supporting the team? like you im flying up because of work commitments. Im flying back on the Monday and going to work from the airport. ok so I need to contact the rinks to book tickets thanks for that