Scarlett

zoesdevil

Thread starter #1
I just thought I'd post a little thread where all Devils & other EIHL teams fans could post a little something to pass on their condolences to Scarlett's parents Chris & Clair on the terrible news today. Scarlett was a beautiful strong young lady & the bravest girl I knew. I would just like to pass my condolences on & I'm sure the same will be done by many other fans..
RIP Scarlett sleep tight little one.

Last edited:

Devils86

So sad. I hope the many messages that have been sent through various social media channels, and here, are of some small comfort at what must be the most dreadful time for Scarlett’s parents. My thoughts are with them at this time.

RIP Scarlett

Last edited:

Mazzoak

Heartbreaking story...........Unbelievable strength and courage, Scarlett in her short time she was loved, cherished and adored, her infectious smile will be remembered.

At times like this there are no rivalries and the hockey family become one. Our deepest sympathies to Scarlett’s parents , family and friends , we have a minutes applause at Panthers tomorrow night to remember you all. sleep tight little angel. Love from Elaine & family (panthers)

Paul Sullivan

Hi all.

The UK Charity Allstars are starting a fundraising campaign today for Scarlett's family. They always support Ty Hafan and never ask for anything but things like funeral costs mount up, and we'd also like them to be able to create some more great times in celebration of Scarlett.

First thing we are doing is raffling off a 2018 POFW Winners medal. There are only 500 tickets available, at £2 each, and they can be bought via paypal to info@ukcharityallstars.com.

Ful info here: https://www.facebook.com/UK-Charity-Allstars-109760235721900/?ref=bookmarks

Awesome piece of Devils memorabilia and such a good cause. If you are possibly able to buy even just one ticket, we would be extremely grateful.

Thanks folks.

Paul Sullivan

For those not on social media - we sold 500 £2 tickets in just over 5 hours today. Utterly unbelievable. We have more to come very soon...

Thanks to any Inferno member who supported the raffle. Draw at 7pm tomorrow on facebook live.