Ryan Russell

Finny

Wow. Wasn't expecting that.

Looks like he is a skilful forward who never made it in the NHL because of his size. Which means he could be awesome in this league. Effectively a replacement for Walton?

Devil94

Thread starter #6
His CV is definitely impressive. Played in the highest leagues. Good AHL numbers. Excited about this one. From what I've read he's a good fast skater, a signing with apt he bigger rink in mind?

Devil94

Thread starter #8
Good that he's here so quick also. Would imagine he plays on Wednesday and rest Salters to make sure he's fit and firing for the weekend, after his minor injury last night.

Lord was told about this on Boxing Day when Steve King landed in the UK.

Steve mentioned on the bus to Coventry on the 27th they were looking at a forward who'd played the last two years in the SHL and 41 games in the NHL. Bringing up the free agrents list from the SHL on EliteProspects it was spotted by a few instantly. More a case of if Lord thought he would fit and clearly that is the case.

Big signing. Hopefully another Joey Martin to add in to the mix. Very exciting

Jones72

Re: Devils sign ex NHLer Russell

Bloody nora!! Well if THAT's not a management statement of intent...

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Wannabe2

I bloody love this club, just when you think it can't get any better it does. Its a pure joy to be Devils fan. You just got to love this moment in time.Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, you Wonderful people. My Xmas just started all over again.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

voth26

Thank you to Lordo, Todd and our brilliant owners, they certainly mean businesses towards the team and getting silverware this season for sure

Just shows how far we've advanced under our current ownership. We're in the ridiculously sublime position that we're signing an ex NHL forward as a 'depth player'!!!! :D

Devil_Abroad

Ejercito Rojas said:
Just shows how far we've advanced under our current ownership. We're in the ridiculously sublime position that we're signing an ex NHL forward as a 'depth player'!!!! :D
Hang on, what did you say?!!

'we're signing an ex NHL forward as a 'depth player'? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Happy hockey days folks [emoji970][emoji970][emoji970][emoji970][emoji970]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk