Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

d20

Funny how we haven't heard Simmsy "gone before christmas " quote maybe he should change it to 2 " gone before october " and refer it to his team !

I will hold my comments till after next Sunday.
Dont want to motivate them do we.
You wont comment on something because you think the Steeler's players might look on this forum and find an extra few % from your comments prior to the game, which will help beat us? You want to get down the Devils changing room before the game and say a few words!

Wannabe2

I reckon he wanted rid of both of them, and by gassing 1 the other would follow suit, after all gassing two of your awesome signings might give the impression ( he don’t know what he’s doing) which couldn’t be further from the truth ???. Sound like more to follow, 1 or 2 others not impressing.

Steelers sign top goal scorer according to the sheffield star.

2 days the twins have been released and they have got someone already.

Do thommo even look at the players hes signing coz to me it seems he panic buys and hopes it pays off

terry hunt

This outburst is almost identical to one last season if i recall.
The snag is most of those players have gone and this lot are his choices.
Imagine the comments if they had lost the game.
I wait with interest the next Steelers /Panthers match up.

kingmo19.1

Thommo is a busted flush. He recruited those players - he has to stand by his bad recruitment.

Don't blame the players you muppet, you recruited them! Can't fire them up - then that's your fault also!

... and when your getting interviewed after a loss, stop searching around the room for excuses (it's embarrassing) - just look straight at the camera, keep your head still (for once) and tell the viewers that you are not good enough.

Getting rid of Adams was a monumental mistake by 2 point.