Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

moggy#9

Overheard a chap dressed in full Team GB gear in the queue for boarding to Tampere say that Bowns has signed for a team in the EIHL, but not one that he’s played for previously. Also heard him say that 2 of the younger GB players were being scouted by top level US scouts (Waller possibly?). He did seem quite happy to be heard though so I’d take it with a small pinch of salt perhaps
The only ones I could think of who might be watched by scouts are Waller and Neilson. Neither has exactly sparked in the way that Liam Kirk did though.

Obviously neilson is going through the college system, but think with some minor league experience and some physical development, Waller could develop quite a bit more.

Mazzoak

That’s what I thought. Couldn’t see him going to Coventry or Glasgow. Personally I think the guy was full of it, but it’s a rumour so I posted it!
Did you have anything visible indicating you are a hockey fan ?
Maybe he wasn’t aware anyone near would be interested, having said that unless he’s saying something in breech of confidence that would affect him, I doubt he cares.

Did you have anything visible indicating you are a hockey fan ?
Maybe he wasn’t aware anyone near would be interested, having said that unless he’s saying something in breech of confidence that would affect him, I doubt he cares.
The mrs was stood next to me in a devils jersey so he knew what he was doing

Diablo3

Are we going to check the tea leaves on the first announcement... when and Who. My guess is Friday 27th May, Joey Martin. The following weekend is Jubilee so unlikely to do anything then.

Are we going to check the tea leaves on the first announcement... when and Who. My guess is Friday 27th May, Joey Martin. The following weekend is Jubilee so unlikely to do anything then.
why is people going on about Martin can’t see him coming back back maybe a new defensive player

moggy#9

I think if martin was coming back it would be announced by now to boost season tkt sales, out of the 2 joeys Hadadd would be my choice , missed him in the corners last season..
I don't see why we would sign Haddad after he didn't play at all last season. There are lots of younger, talented players or there.