Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

ASHIPP

Interesting. Not sure he’s the same level as Beskorowany and Carruth but he’s a good goalie and at least we know what we’d be getting. Very dependable at this level
He's a good goalie who was playing on an abysmal Fife team unfortunately. A true professional despite playing for the bottom team. I sit behind goal in Block 15....Owen is one of the best other goalies in the League. On a couple of visits by Fife this season, Owen has made some astonishing saves. He knows this league well. Belfast obviously thought he was good enough to play for them.

Last edited:

Diablo3

Elite prospects has Brandon McNally signed with cbr brave of the Australian league for the summer!!
Not sure what I think about that if we are expecting him back. No chance to rest up before the new season. Of course if he is off somewhere else it's irrelevant.

august04 2.0

A fair number head out there - the standard isn't great but I suppose it's the chance of seeing more of the world?
I can’t imagine he’s got a deal already sorted with us for next year, if he’s off to Australia for the summer months. I would hope we'd expect a player with the injury record that McNally had last year to rest up for the Summer, if he’s signing with us next year. I suspect he’s on his way.

Hockeymad

apparently register was heard saying he’s back next season.

Another player I would like back.

McNally I’m not bothered either way tbh

Kevlar68

McNally has been a flip flop player.
There are games he's shown he can play but then others he's just coasted.
You need players who give their all every game not when they feel like.
Same here, if he's here he's here but if not that's OK to.

Diablo3

EIHL Rumours is chucking out some gems at the moment, I guess they are tongue in cheek but the latest was Adam Keefe to Toronto Marlies, Besko to unknown, Lewis Hook, Jamal Watson and Scott Conway to Shuff

jenks33

EIHL Rumours is chucking out some gems at the moment, I guess they are tongue in cheek but the latest was Adam Keefe to Toronto Marlies, Besko to unknown, Lewis Hook, Jamal Watson and Scott Conway to Shuff
Apparently the EIHL Rumours twitter page is full of rubbish but the UK Ice Hockey Rumours page is the reliable one. From what I’ve been told anyway

Day one of the off season and we even have rumours about the rumours accounts
I've no idea who is behind the EIHL Rumours account but the UK IH Rumours doesn't have a bad track record as I recall - more hits than misses anyway. But it does seem very early to have this volume of transfers leaking.

A couple of rumours ive heard. Corey Neil son to us , Jamie Eldon helping out on the bench. Joey haddad player assistant coach , joey Martin and Fournier to return. Cox Sanford coughler signed, could all be bull for all I know as I was also told we're talking to browns, that was the talk over by where I was sat in Nottingham yesterday

kettdevil1

A couple of rumours ive heard. Corey Neil son to us , Jamie Eldon helping out on the bench. Joey haddad player assistant coach , joey Martin and Fournier to return. Cox Sanford coughler signed, could all be bull for all I know as I was also told we're talking to browns, that was the talk over by where I was sat in Nottingham yesterday
Corey Neilson's son (Cade I presume) would be a massive coup ..... he looks to be a phenomenal talent but.... sadly I suspect he won't be with us, more likely to be aiming at the AHL in a few years time

Devil94

I'm all for getting previous players back if they're still good enough, but Fournier Martin Bowns and Haddad seems to be pushing the point a little. No idea whats going on in Joey H life right now, but I'm sure he could have played or coached somewhere if he wanted too. Seems very unlikely to me, but Joey M and Fournier very likely.

Can't see Jamie Elson coming back as assistant, when he's running the show in Bristol, and seems to be a very successful one at that.

Cade Neilson already signed for college hockey next year.

Last edited: