Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Wannabe2

Good things come to those who wait, what with the GB games, and now the amazing Stanley cup final, it’s not been too bad a off season.

BostonBart22

Summit is scheduled for July 6th. A couple of days of advanced "planning" sessions as well but our full day meeting is for Saturday the 6th. Todd and Lordo haven't filled me in on whether there will be any signings to announce by then but I'm hoping there will be.
HI steve hope all good across the pond, is there a clue in there as the word couple as in 2 players and planning 2 signings, just a hunch..

drainage

I know there is still ages till the season starts but wow what a boring off season..

We used to have Friday signings which were then turned to a couple of Wednesday signings. Now nothing or a hint/clue for a while now.
Personally I don’t get the constant need for people to know when next signing is Lord knows when he needs a team on ice training for CHL and season I trust he will have a team signed in time ......does it really matter if it’s announced every Friday or in a job lot on a rainy Sunday in July ?

jenks33

Personally I don’t get the constant need for people to know when next signing is Lord knows when he needs a team on ice training for CHL and season I trust he will have a team signed in time ......does it really matter if it’s announced every Friday or in a job lot on a rainy Sunday in July ?
Crikey you’re fun. It’s a long off season so understandably fans get a little excited to know who we’ve signed for next season.

drainage

Crikey you’re fun. It’s a long off season so understandably fans get a little excited to know who we’ve signed for next season.
Thanks for the feedback I didn’t say there was anything wrong with looking forward to signing announcements simply I don’t get the constant need to tweet post etc asking for them

It’s called an opinion if you are entitled to yours I am sure I am entitled to mine ......and yes I am well aware it’s a long odd season thanks