Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I could be late to the party here but the official website staff page has been updated with a bio about Lordo being coach for the 19-20 season. The same bio also says that we won the league in the 18/19 season

jenks33

Bit of an off day for the devils social media team. A similar thing happened last summer where they said there was big news coming later that day and nothing. It’s obviously not a big deal but I assume that the news they wanted to break isn’t quite ready to be released yet. In that case I don’t think there’s any harm in tweeting that. Just to make fans aware that the big news they promised won’t be revealed today

James

Administrator
In all fairness they don’t say they are going to announce anything, (although that comes with an implication, especially in the off-season) just that something exciting is happening.

jenks33

In all fairness they don’t say they are going to announce anything, (although that comes with an implication, especially in the off-season) just that something exciting is happening.
Yes to be fair they didn’t say they were going to announce anything. Although around 7pm ish they tweeted something else that implied that an announcement was imminent. Then they deleted it.

My wife saw Louis along with Rutkis and (she thinks) Schiestel in Devils gear, heading into the rink yesterday morning. I know some of them will hang around and keep active, but with the news about Mark today, maybe there's something to be said about the other two?

JC23

My wife saw Louis along with Rutkis and (she thinks) Schiestel in Devils gear, heading into the rink yesterday morning. I know some of them will hang around and keep active, but with the news about Mark today, maybe there's something to be said about the other two?
Dixon and Benti also training at UFit today too, but obviously still both around for schooling.