Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

JC23

Gauthier had a solid season for Fife but if I was to go after from Fife any one it would have to be Brett Bulmer. Would love to see us have a dedicated quick tempo, hard hitting line next year. Something like; Bulmer & Dixon & Benti. That line would be horrible to play against. They're all really skillful guys so it would pitch in a lot of points.

Also really like Bloodoff from Fife, such a creative player. He did really drop off towards the end of the season though.
I’d definitely take Bulmer on that line, hell of a combo.

I’d take Bloodoff too. With regards to the point drop off though, was he not injured towards the end of the season?

CaldicotDevil

I’d definitely take Bulmer on that line, hell of a combo.

I’d take Bloodoff too. With regards to the point drop off though, was he not injured towards the end of the season?
Not sure, does explain it though. Every time I’ve watched Fife play, it feels like Bloodoff plays every other shift. He must clock up some serious minutes and injuries niggles.

Devils86

I see Putin scored 8 goals during the match after which he fell whilst skating a victory lap.

If we are talking about tough third lines he could be an option. Maybe not at Centre though, probably better on the Left Wing.

Diablo3

I see Putin scored 8 goals during the match after which he fell whilst skating a victory lap.

If we are talking about tough third lines he could be an option. Maybe not at Centre though, probably better on the Left Wing.
Can you imagine how often the other players were told not to check Putin in any way during the game..... Siberia beckons :cool:

A strong rumour that seems to be doing the rounds is Dallas Ehrhardt is Sheffield bound, with Martinelli going to the Clan.

If it happens Ehrhardt will be a decent pick up for the Steelers & an upgrade on Martinelli.

If the Clan sign the "Belfast Gobshite" version of Martinelli then him and Fitzy will make the Clan an entertaining watch next year.

Rempel16

Dallas Ehrhardt would certainly be an upgrade on Martinelli, but his points totals last season (47 in 60 games) show that he's rounded himself into a good offensive d-man and I can't imagine he'd be a direct replacement for the stay-at-home Martinelli, although I do think he will be out the Sheffield door.

Ehrhardt is moving his job location to Yorkshire from 1st June according to his employers, so there maybe something in it.

Robert Millete would be a upgrade on Martinelli.
Maybe a tad harsh. Agreed Martinelli had a shocker last year but so did the majority of the Steeler roster. The Martinelli that was at Belfast was different player. He always lacked speed and gave away the odd stupid penalty but he was an utter nuisance to play against and had a habit of just getting under players skin. He was never afraid of getting physical and was fantastic at clearing the crease which seems to be a dying art in the EIHL these days.

He's probably not good enough now for an arena team but could be a gem of a signing for someone like the Clan, Blaze or the Storm.

Diablo3

I saw that too, but nada...
"It’s a rest day for the #BritishDevils in Slovakia but no rest for us here - we’ve got something very exciting going on later today. Can’t say what but it’ll be worth the wait
"