Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Mazzoak

Well he did it for an entire season, and the role of creating practice for the injured players was bestowed to him after the video analysis role started, so Yes he was good at it.

In fact, Oklahoma had thier highest ever finish the year he was assistant coach there, finishing 1st in the Western conference. Winning their only division championship.
He was bestowed the role of creating practice for the injured players after the video analysis role started, wow, that right there is something. Then to top of the CV he was an assistant coach for Oklahoma, gaining their highest ever finish, winning their only division championship.

Slap me down, that right their is amazing, I did not know our humble Lord was so successful.

I see a future coaching NHL All Stars.

Wow.

Devilsatw

What do people think of Matt Pelech being giants captain? He’s only just arrived and he’s on a one year deal??

I think it’s unfair on players who have been there a while.

jenks33

What do people think of Matt Pelech being giants captain? He’s only just arrived and he’s on a one year deal??

I think it’s unfair on players who have been there a while.
Shocked that Reddox didn’t get the ‘C’. On the back of captaining an SHL side for 5 years.

Genuine question and you get a donut reply like that??
It was a joke and I thought I had put a smile after it!

My actual thought is that it would be daft ( mild) to chose a captain just because he’s played on your team for a few years over a new guy that may have all the credentials and personality to be a great captain.
I didn’t think the question was worthwhile going into fully so obviously my response was “donut”
Apologies