Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

voth26

Benti will be back defo, otherwise he wouldve signed somewhere else by now..
Maybe he has and devils/new club have an agreement about his announcement, just a guess? The same could be said for Ulmer, Mo, Livingston and any one else not re-signed. Might be a case of player X has retired and we announce player y as a new signing??

ASHIPP

Wildly guessing here:

D replacement for Schiestel
D replacement/ or Reddick
Josh back on defence to cover Evan
F replacement/ or Benti
F replacement/ or Livingstone
Morissette to the bench on coaching team
Mad Dog announced as backup goalie
Toms announced on two-way with Swindon.....and forward cover for the Devils whilst Josh on defence.

Devils86

Wildly guessing here:

F replacement/ or Benti
Toms announced on two-way with Swindon.....and forward cover for the Devils whilst Josh on defence.
So 5 or so...

And the open training session/jersey sponsor raffle

Last edited:

voth26

Wildly guessing here:

F replacement/ or Benti
I thought we still had 2 D to sign even if Bryce came back, I'm sure Batch is listed as forward but that may have changed. Not long till preseason so hopefully we'll hear some signing news soon

Temme

16 days to first pre-season game, just get the signings done tomorrow- all of them.

Too hot for this waiting around lol
I suspect they'll all be announced before training camp comes, that is assuming they are all signed.

Parisi wasn't announced until the CHL games(???) or maybe the warm up games(??) came around as they presented him on the ice :)

Devils86

I suspect they'll all be announced before training camp comes, that is assuming they are all signed.

Parisi wasn't announced until the CHL games(???) or maybe the warm up games(??) came around as they presented him on the ice :)
True - his solitary act as a Devil was the puck drop for one of the last pre-season games...Panthers?

We would have wanted him in place for the CHL.

To be honest I just want the season to start - been too long now.

Cold rink. Cold cider. Bring it on