Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

voth26

Looks to have good size and a stay at home Dman but his profile says basically he has a lack of physicality, that worries me a bit as its an area I think we struggled in last season!!

Wannabe2

With a name like Voth 26 , that statement is expected, but remember Strachan wasn’t the most physical guy on the ice, he wouldn’t take any crap, but who says this guy won’t either. If this guy is what Lordo wants, then surely that has to be good enough for any of us. Maybe the toughness, physicality, will come from another source. The good thing is knowing we will be fine.

zoesdevil

With a name like Voth 26 , that statement is expected, but remember Strachan wasn’t the most physical guy on the ice, he wouldn’t take any crap, but who says this guy won’t either. If this guy is what Lordo wants, then surely that has to be good enough for any of us. Maybe the toughness, physicality, will come from another source. The good thing is knowing we will be fine.
I've looked on YouTube & he seems to take no crap, he's had a few scraps if needed & taken a few pens physicality near the net!! He has experience in big leagues & still does & teams wouldn't give him a chance of he wasn't a Good d man!

voth26

What's my user name got to do with it???

Wannabe2

Nothing detrimental, your obviously a huge fan of Brads, just like me, I loved his physicality and probably you did too. I just couldn’t see anyone using Voth’s name who is a shrinking violet, it’s a compliment more than anything, we all loved the Lord Mayor.

Temme

All of the write up's for EP need to be taken in terms of the time in question that they were written.

Carson's was written 9 years ago, and he was in the NHL at the time.

Therefore, the write-up was done with the NHL in mind.

Drew Paris' write-up says he is "good in physical battles along the boards".

hahahahahahahaha.

voth26

Nothing detrimental, your obviously a huge fan of Brads, just like me, I loved his physicality and probably you did too. I just couldn’t see anyone using Voth’s name who is a shrinking violet, it’s a compliment more than anything, we all loved the Lord Mayor.
In that case sir I apologize for getting the wrong end of the stick, and your right I'm no shrinking violet lol I did think it was strange you having a pop if I'm honest mate. .

Wannabe2

In that case sir I apologize for getting the wrong end of the stick, and your right I'm no shrinking violet lol I did think it was strange you having a pop if I'm honest mate. .
No probs mate, things often come across differently than intended on here, some times people read them in a different way than how they are meant. Anyway on a brighter note, Fournier is back, things are looking pretty neat, and we have a club that’s the envy of most.
Happy Hockey Days

voth26

No probs mate, things often come across differently than intended on here, some times people read them in a different way than how they are meant. Anyway on a brighter note, Fournier is back, things are looking pretty neat, and we have a club that’s the envy of most.
Happy Hockey Days
Great having Fournier back, I don't think Reddick will be back but if he's then happy days. Hopefully we've got a few big signings waiting to be announced??. Do you still think Riley is coming to us?