Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Wannabe2

How the hell can you tell if our guys look frightening through a simple training exercise lol.
Chill out dude, got out of the wrong side of the bed did you. Did you go last night, cos to me they looked frightening, that’s my view, now have a cup of tea and relax, the season is nearly upon us.
Happy Hockey Days

pjj365

Thought the guys last night looked quicker than last season and were having fun

They were checking each other (gently) with the odd push and they were very competitive in their mini games

So yes - from one training exercise they looked good. I wouldn't say they were frightening but they did look threatening

zoesdevil

Chill out dude, got out of the wrong side of the bed did you. Did you go last night, cos to me they looked frightening, that’s my view, now have a cup of tea and relax, the season is nearly upon us.
Happy Hockey Days
Plus it's not only you mate who has said this, on Twitter almost everyone who went last night said that all our new guys look very very good & even Blood looks a great skater with good hands & doesn't hold back in training.

voth26

Spoke to Mark Louis and Faryna last night, their up for the season, also noticed Louis has trimmed down massively compared to last season. Blood looks like he will be a handful on the ice and means business, watched linglet he's a very smooth skater and definitely has an eye for goal

OJLloyd

Having looked at Parisi, I’d be very surprised if we picked him up (in a good way).

His game time in the AHL essentially doubled last year, in an admittedly poor team.

He’s going in to his third full year of pro hockey in the AHL, and with the state the Canadiens are in these days there is a possibility of at least getting to warm the bench in the big time once or twice.

Perhaps he’s thinking education, and if so we are making excellent use of our link up with Cardiff Met, but like I said it would be a surprise for me.

I am still getting out the prayer beads five times a day to ask for Strachs to come back...

Ocko

If we brought Strachan back we’d be desperately short of offence on our D so I hope it wouldn’t be him. That would leave only one player likely to get more than 0.5 points a game from D, which would be poor for a top team.

It’s obviously Parisi to me, I just think the Devils management are rightly pissed off their signings are getting leaked so are going to sit on it for the exact reaction it’s getting on here.

DevilDom

If we brought Strachan back we’d be desperately short of offence on our D so I hope it wouldn’t be him. That would leave only one player likely to get more than 0.5 points a game from D, which would be poor for a top team.

It’s obviously Parisi to me, I just think the Devils management are rightly pissed off their signings are getting leaked so are going to sit on it for the exact reaction it’s getting on here.
I'd be more than happy with Strachan returning and think the rest of the D led by Fournier would be more than capable of stepping up and providing the required offence. Saying that I don't think will be Strachan.