Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Parisi looks a great player, if we were fortunate to sign him I would be well chuffed. Fingers crossed.
Looking at videos of him he seems to read the game extremely well, has a sharp eye for the goal, comes quite far forward and does some stuff on the blue line that could make the coach have kittens. Remind you of anyone?

osh

Is that the one of the Devils cars that don't have names written on them?
The car I saw definitely belonged to Parisi....can’t tell you where his apartment is as Wannabe2 and others will be camped outside until next Wednesday ( a mere drive and 7 iron from the rink )

osh

Well your the one that’s there camped out, I am home watching TV like most normal people, so it ain’t nice to tarnish people with your own problems, but used to it now. Anyway have a good night, hope it stays dry for you.
Offseason nonsense is part of the topic, surely even you can see that ! Anyway, Parisi is the man and delighted to have him on board. Looking forward to a very competitive season by the looks of signings across the league.

Wannabe2

Of course I see it mate, and that’s why I responded with the same banter. Glad you took it with the same humour it was meant to be. As you say the league looks awesome and the season looks very entertaining, hope you enjoy it.

A lot of people seem sure we have 1 more defenceman to sign, but reading Brian Parker's last post gives me the impression that maybe our transfer business is complete despite strong rumours of a certain player having signed for us.