Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Rich Best

Exactly. It’s been the most boring, drawn out offseason ever! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz just get on with it then you might sell a few more pre-season tickets!
We have won the league 2 years running and also won the playoffs last year. We announced relatively early that we have re-signed our 'core' players. Hardly boring is it?! I think some people forget the bad days too quickly!

I am so happy to have re-signed the bulk of last year's team. Losing Hoth and Strachs is a blow but generally I think we look like we are going to be stronger next year which is very exciting! We have been shit hot in our forwards the last 2 years but next year we look like we are a whole new level again!

Rob Batch

What other teams have signings left to announce? Steelers are done, but who else can surprise us? (other than Nottingham, Glasgow ,Fife, Guildford or MK etc). Please dont say Manchester!

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Our greatest rivals, the Giants, probably have a couple of great signings left. They can afford to take their time on announcements because they start their pre-season a bit later than Devils?

Panthers and Steelers confirm their rosters as complete but neither are carrying spare import players so further additions could happen.

Wannabe2

Myself I think if Andrew carries on playing, it will be in Nth America, or Europe somewhere, but not the UK. Myself I think he will retire, or has retired.

Last edited: