Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Ocko

Steelers roster is looking good. I prefer how they shape up, than Nottingham who I think are a bit too big and don’t have enough goals.

OJLloyd

I am looking forward to Steelers announcing a player who has ATTENDED over 200 NHL games, and once sat right behind the bench.

Think the Steelers issue will be depth and any injuriesz

Pondlife

As someone completely out of the loop on these things, where are you getting these rumours from? Genuine question because if there's hockey gossip out there I'd enjoy filling the off-season with it.

Temme

This is literally off a friend, from a friend, from a friend so could not actually provide the source if I wanted too sorry.
Yeah the same here, got posted around our Whatsapp group so I have no concrete foundation.

I'd be surprised if they were wrong though.

Don't you love it when u win teams accuse u of cheating and over spending the budget.

Panthers fans are accusing us of this and saying this seasons team looks ridiculous and no one will stop us.

jimmy snels

Stephen Dixon, Charles Linglet and Tom Parisi my guesses for the last signings.
id actually prefer a much bigger player than tom parisi if im honest. alex plante and jean philippe cote are names ive heard banded about along with keaton ellerby all of whom id much rather!

Wannabe2

Yeah the same here, got posted around our Whatsapp group so I have no concrete foundation.

I'd be surprised if they were wrong though.
id actually prefer a much bigger player than tom parisi if im honest. alex plante and jean philippe cote are names ive heard banded about along with keaton ellerby all of whom id much rather!
Maybe Sydney Crosby might float your boat. Lol

ASHIPP

Don't you love it when u win teams accuse u of cheating and over spending the budget.

Panthers fans are accusing us of this and saying this seasons team looks ridiculous and no one will stop us.
The new Guys on our team are partially here courtesy of our fantastic MBA programme -so there no chequebook hockey here if Panthers' fans think that.

All credit to Lordo and TK for being able to attract players of this calibre. The evolving success and reputation of our Club is getting justifiably recognised.