Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Temme

"Straubing: Many exciting questions are still open

The construction sites of the Tigers at a glance: Four contingent positions are still to occupy - Also: blast at the start of the season - Ingolstadt comes to the derby"

That's the translation of the Straubing bit.

I searched the rest of the page and "Hedden" or "Devils" aren't mentioned once. - Eliteprospects has this down as the source of the rumour though... weird!

Gazza272

"Straubing: Many exciting questions are still open

The construction sites of the Tigers at a glance: Four contingent positions are still to occupy - Also: blast at the start of the season - Ingolstadt comes to the derby"

That's the translation of the Straubing bit.

I searched the rest of the page and "Hedden" or "Devils" aren't mentioned once. - Eliteprospects has this down as the source of the rumour though... weird!
I think the page that's being linked to is regularly updated. So I think at one point it would have had a confirmation/rumour but it has now been written over with the latest news.

ASHIPP

According to Fife Flyers Fan Forum, top goalscorer Gauthier has been made a decent offer by the Devils but really wants to return to Fife for another season. Apparently he is waiting to see what Fife can offer.

With Heelis having gone to the Clan, and Schaber also rumoured to be going there, will Fife do what is neccessary to keep the players that got them challenging for top 3 league position last season?

Have Hope#35

According to Fife Flyers Fan Forum, top goalscorer Gauthier has been made a decent offer by the Devils but really wants to return to Fife for another season. Apparently he is waiting to see what Fife can offer.

With Heelis having gone to the Clan, and Schaber also rumoured to be going there, will Fife do what is neccessary to keep the players that got them challenging for top 3 league position last season?
Hutchins from Fife was moaning about Player loyalty on Twitter yesterday... could this have anything to do with that I wonder?

bb1

If that is true and hes contemplating another season at Fife then good luck to him......as EIHL Champions who will yet again be playing in the CHL we will have many more guys who will not think twice about coming here. The fact (if true) that he is contemplating it suggests to me we leave him in Fife. He wont get any better offers than us plus a chance to play CHL

Have Hope#35

Bit of banter coming out of the Coventry Blaze Twitter account appears to suggest that they've signed Kevin Raine from Belfast!?!
Could be a case of 2+2 = 5 on my part though!

drainage

Need a heavyweight to compete with the likes of rosehill or lepine. OK farina done well when he had too but he is needed on the ice. Or is this what batch will have to do more next year because he can't play well.
Not a clue how Farina did but Faryna was great no idea what Batch you refer to but clearly not Josh Batch of the Cardiff Devils!!!

I remember the fight with Fitzy when he pulled Marc's head down on the ice, I thought was out of order. The point is he is a heart n soul type player.
Tbh i see how it looked (assuming your on about the fight in Sheffield?) But was an even fight, Louis got the takedown but as they went down he went face first, getting a nasty forehead cut.

To get up & skate off after that speaks volumes of Marks character, good player.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

I remember the fight with Fitzy when he pulled Marc's head down on the ice, I thought was out of order. The point is he is a heart n soul type player.
By the same token Fitzy, took down either Batchy or Louis and saved his head hitting the ice with his hand, so on the flip side that was class.