Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

pjj365

Calm down u bunch of clowns..
The post was tongue in cheek I’m a bit gutted ackard Dunbar have signed back for flames and also would have loved to have seen o Connor play for us.

I have faith in lord don’t worry
Rule No 1 I learnt years ago sarcasm, toung in cheek , even basic humour does not work in writing amongst people who do not know each other
And calling out people as clowns just makes things worse

No one can say anything wrong on here it’s all agree with certain posters or get attacked.

If we don’t all hale Lord people also attack you..
it’s tonuge in cheek get Over it. Thanks

jimmy snels

personally id ideally like to see players who are new to the league as our replacements/upgrades. there is something about that unknown thats kinda exciting, looking for videos of said player, how does he play etc and obviously checking drop the gloves to see if he can throw down :p that might just be me mind

Devils86

Anybody have any thoughts on the timing of the Andy announcement?

Could have been made earlier in the off-season but Lord has finally got a replacement lined up? Lord will have known about this for a while and so will have taken it into his planning.

Get the feeling he has a long term plan for succession and development - maybe focusing on who we are looking to sign next summer now having sorted this season’s side ages back.

No idea. Just counting down the days to the new season.

wildthing74

Oh some off season excitement at last - a forum fracas!

Maybe we can talk about forum toughness and who is the toughest poster. Do we have general forum toughness ie, literally out-posting posters from other clubs or do we get lyrically-run too much by the opposition?

:)
Quality post!

James

Administrator
can people _please_ refrain from personal insults. We don't have many rules on here and its not difficult to follow. Disagree all you want but attack the post not the poster.

James

Administrator
Oh some off season excitement at last - a forum fracas!

Maybe we can talk about forum toughness and who is the toughest poster. Do we have general forum toughness ie, literally out-posting posters from other clubs or do we get lyrically-run too much by the opposition?

:)
I'd win! I've got moderator rights :cool:

Sad news coming from steelers tomorrow apparently Roy retiring which isn’t a bad thing as he is a decent player!!

Also really good news coming from there next Tuesday. Make of that what you will.

Sad news coming from steelers tomorrow apparently Roy retiring which isn’t a bad thing as he is a decent player!!

Also really good news coming from there next Tuesday. Make of that what you will.
Roy is still good but a shadow of out back to back title winning Roy, has been suffering with a long term injury meaning he plays on injections most nights.

Would still be a loss, but wouldn't be gutted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

august04

I would have been delighted to see Roy re-sign for Sheffield this year. Whenever I saw him last season, he was a pale shadow of the player we saw in previous years, when he was so influential.

Devil_Abroad

can people _please_ refrain from personal insults. We don't have many rules on here and its not difficult to follow. Disagree all you want but attack the post not the poster.
And in a kind, considerate, well thought out critique kind of way and where any sarcasm which is not directed at the person is highlighted by a wink or something similar?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

Roy is still good but a shadow of out back to back title winning Roy, has been suffering with a long term injury meaning he plays on injections most nights.

Would still be a loss, but wouldn't be gutted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Must love hockey quite a bit to put his long-term health at risk; difficult for some players to hang them up.

He is definitely not the player he was as in the first season he arrived - but he also doesn’t have the same quality and chemistry on his lines

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk