Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

august04

Some of the other teams might be a bit miffed about some of this content - such as Fife, Belfast, Nottingham. Sheffield are having a downer this season but they will come back and be competitive. As you say CHL was fantastic. Keep it going I say.
The frightening thing at the moment is that we’re hammering teams at both ends of the table, when we’re only really playing hard for 20-30 mins per game. We eased off in both games last weekend against Sheffield and Fife, they could have been cricket scores. That’s the reality just now whether the other teams are miffed or not.

Why are people moaning where winning by a big margin bloody hell....
Take them while we can.

It’s not like this every week you know.
Panthers away we lost Guildford away we win by 2/3 Dundee away overtime win.

At home we have always been a force I’m glad where stuffing teams.

You think where gunna beat giants blaze etc home and away by 6 goals every week no chance

People will soon moan when we lose

august04

Why are people moaning where winning by a big margin bloody hell....
Take them while we can.

It’s not like this every week you know.
Panthers away we lost Guildford away we win by 2/3 Dundee away overtime win.

At home we have always been a force I’m glad where stuffing teams.

You think where gunna beat giants blaze etc home and away by 6 goals every week no chance

People will soon moan when we lose
Not moaning, far from it. Read what I said, the hockey is the best I’ve seen in 30 plus years in Cardiff. Just arguing against the need to reinforce further I suppose, for the sake of a more competitive league.

Aslong as devils are inside there budget and we ain’t gunna kill the club then it’s fine.
Personally I don’t think we will sign another player,
it may disrupt the lines and might change our results.

This team is good enough imo.

It’s not devils fault other coaches and players can’t cope with our team!!

Foxy

Trouble is i like the standard of CHL hockey but you have to win the league to get there. Love the way this team is playing at the moment and if that means a few lop-sided scores along the way then so be it.

Cant remember who said it but it not up to a team to play down its the other teams that should be looking to play up.

kristian

I honestly believe the club are reaping the rewards now of all the work done iver the last few years. Did any of the new guys play in CHL last season or teams qualify for this season? How much of a pull is the CHL for the players? Would they come here if we are not in CHL ? Think Lord has a coach is other pull for players coming here seems to be a vert forward thinking coach upto date methods ect. I could of cause be talking absolute rubbish.

mjh

I’d say we’ve taken a big step this year towards being able to compete at CHL level and are close to being able to pull off some wins there. That means we’ve pushed the level of EIHL but nobody else has made big enough strides. I’m sure everyone is enjoying our hockey as much as me. Just would be good to see the rest of the league improving at a faster rate. I’d say fife have been the exception. Most other teams don’t look much better than they did last year. Good we signed a strong young Brit. Would love Rutkiss to get more time too.

A rising tide lifts all boats and if the league can up their standard alongside us then better for the EIHL in the spectrum of European hockey.

We shouldn't dilute ourselves for the sake of competition.