Rocksteady Eddy - PLEASE READ

Some generous donations tonight finding their way to Lisa via Just giving. Every little helps, Please donate however small. Eddy is one of us and has done a lot for the club and many fans over the years

Thank You

Hi guys,if you can think of anyone who could sponsor me no matter how small,then please give them my just giving site.Not long now,all my training is done,just need to rest now,but I am getting worried that I haven't reached my target!!!Dose anyone know how I could get a bucket going round on a game night????If every fan put in 50p!!Then I'd have a good amount!!!If I could get a bucket going I would defo drag Ed down the rink,even if he didn't want to!!!!Please,please tell as many people as you know!!!Love Lisa & Ed & Sulley xxx :D

Rocksteady Eddy said:
Hi guys,if you can think of anyone who could sponsor me no matter how small,then please give them my just giving site.Not long now,all my training is done,just need to rest now,but I am getting worried that I haven't reached my target!!!Dose anyone know how I could get a bucket going round on a game night????If every fan put in 50p!!Then I'd have a good amount!!!If I could get a bucket going I would defo drag Ed down the rink,even if he didn't want to!!!!Please,please tell as many people as you know!!!Love Lisa & Ed & Sulley xxx :D
I would think the best person to contact would be Shannon.... Give the office a ring and hopefully we will see you tomorrow.

osh

Lisa, great that you managed to post such a good time. Did you manage to reach your hoped for target of sponsorship funds ??

Well done Lisa. All those years of being sawed in half obviously didn't affect you.

I hope you reached your target.

Hopefully we will see the three of you at a game soon?

Mags

Hi all!!Sorry it has taken a week to post,but not very good getting around this site,have to get Ed to show me!!!!! :lol: Having to learn alot of new tricks now!!!
Well guys yes I did it!!1hr 55mins!!!!Soooo please with myself, quicker than exspected,thought it would take me over 2hrs 15mins.What really kept me going was knowing all the support I had from you guys,and the money you had given!!!At 12 miles when it hit me hard,I just thought of all the money I had raised,knowing that I couldn't let everyone down because they believed in me!!!Ed was there to cheer me on with little Sulley which made alot of difference!!
I have raised so far £540!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Some people have told me that they what to sponsor me,so a little bit more to come!!!!!FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART....THANKYOU ALL THAT HAVE SPONSOR ME Ed & Lisa & Sulley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wannabe2

Fantastic time, and a great amount to have raised, well done to you, your old man must have been well chuffed, look out Paula Radcliffe, Lisa,s the new girl on the block. Anyway talking about the old man when is he returning to the fray, we miss you Ed, get your rump down to the rink my friend, we cant wait to see you.