Ritchie Capt

moggy#9

Interesting choice to give duggan an A. He's really developing as a player and hopefully he'll thrive with the extra responsibility. Nobody will be surprised as Dixon or mikkelson also being alternates.

mjh

Really pleased for Duggan. He's got the right persona to be a leader and will benefit from the other leaders around him. Interesting to hear Dupont's role...perhaps that means Franny will not step back in? Not long to go now! Did the final player arrive?

mjh

With Richie being confirmed as captain, I'm sticking with these lines:

Reid - Dupont - Crandall

Cox - Lammon - Sanford

Davies - Dixon (A) - McNally

Duggan (A) - - Waller

Mikkelson (A) - Register

Richie (C) - O'Connor

Big Lou - Batch

Liking the look of this team :)

Devil94

Haven't you guys heard? It will be the same for fans as well. There's no clapping at the rink as it can activate virus particles and send them flying through the air.*

Block 13 will be clicks only.

*not true

Good appointments though. Duggan took me by surprise but a look towards the future. Dupont looks a good fit for a leadership role after a few years as a C in NA. Richie and Mikkelson were no brainers, and Dixon will lead by example on the ice.

Last edited:
With Richie being confirmed as captain, I'm sticking with these lines:

Reid - Dupont - Crandall

Cox - Lammon - Sanford

Davies - Dixon (A) - McNally

Duggan (A) - - Waller

Mikkelson (A) - Register

Richie (C) - O'Connor

Big Lou - Batch

Liking the look of this team :)
I'd be surprised if these aren't the lines tbh. Maybe Dixon for Lammon so Dicko can sort out whoever tries to take liberties with the smaller guys.