Returnees

Devil94

Thread starter #1
If you could only choose 3 more imports to return next season, who would they be?

Mine would be Russell, Hervato and Haddad.

Devil94

Thread starter #5
kingmo19.2 said:
Haddad will be back - to complete 2nd year of uni course (same as Joey).
You sure? They're usually only one year. Salters had a uni place and he's not coming back.

drainage

Devil94 said:
kingmo19.2 said:
You sure? They're usually only one year. Salters had a uni place and he's not coming back.
Fairly sure we have had multi year Uni places in recent times ...... Depending on what's being studied aren't most courses longer than a year anyway ?

Salters retirement is more than likely reason his UK education has ended .... If indeed it was due to carry on next season

Wannabe2

kingmo19.2 said:
Think you are wrong there Dude, think the guys are on one year scholarships, this year are Salters, Martin and Hendrikx, Don't know where Haddad has come from, could be wrong though.?????, but don't think so.

Devil94

Thread starter #10
Haddad was on a uni deal with Martin and Salters. Hendo also did a uni course, which I presume he sorted out himself.

Almost certain that the Cardiff Met MBA packages are one year courses. There might have been two year courses in the old deal with the Uni Business School.

Wagstaff

Devil94 said:
Haddad was on a uni deal with Martin and Salters. Hendo also did a uni course, which I presume he sorted out himself.

Almost certain that the Cardiff Met MBA packages are one year courses. There might have been two year courses in the old deal with the Uni Business School.
Wasn't the changeover the reason that Doyle went to Sheffield after signing for you as the course he wanted stopped due to the move?

Devil94

Thread starter #12
Wagstaff said:
Devil94 said:

Wasn't the changeover the reason that Doyle went to Sheffield after signing for you as the course he wanted stopped due to the move?
I think you're right. Doyle was on a 2 year deal too if I remember rightly.

Have Hope#35

Devil94 said:

Yeah it's a one year course... Still hope to see Haddad return mind!
School Photo: https://twitter.com/JoeyMartin14/status/653622701282693120

Earnie

We currently have five accounted for including Lord.
I would not expect any more than three of last year's squad to add to that..
The three H,H and H would do fine. ( Hervato, Hendrikx and Haddad)

Devil_Abroad

Earnie said:
We currently have five accounted for including Lord.
I would not expect any more than three of last year's squad to add to that..
The three H,H and H would do fine. ( Hervato, Hendrikx and Haddad)
Why only 3 more?

wildthing74

I would be surprised if only 3 are retained. Changes needed for sure but can't see more than 4-5 new faces max.I guess it depends how and if we intend replacing the spare imports?Don't see us carrying like we did as hopefully we won't have the bad luck with long term injuries again.

Devil_Abroad

TK and Lord have said in the past that they don't like wholesale changes unless there's a very good reason. Guess 4 new faces and 1 extra EU will probably be about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koop11

Well 3 imports have retired (Wally, Marsh and Salters) and I think there will be other changes, especially on the blue line. I think we’re looking at 5-7 changes to last year’s team.