Ready to Burn Premiering tonight

Thank you for this video. I hope the world gets to see this very emotional story and the Devils become a great part of their hearts as they are in ours. Let's go Devils.!!!!

Thank you so much Eagles8. Great video.
Great memories of players, games and the experience. Great especially for some of us older longer-time supporters seeing some of earlier prominent and favourite players.

This took me back. As someone who has never missed many games over the 35 years to see some games from a different angle made it look really fresh.
A huge Thanks for putting this together,

Fantastic production. Great watch after watch most games from 1986-2020 during lockdown. Quick question: does anyone know the name of the song used as our goal horn during the grand slam win (the olympic sounding goal horn)?

Yea I just found it, it's Brass Bonanza. That was the only one I didn't have.
Finally managed to find out all the goal horns and intro and reproduce them myself (for personal use only of course). I think this is such an important part of the whole hockey experience. I'm my opinion, The Devils have the best music in the league. The current intro and visual are by far the best and the goal horn, All Stand Up is impeccably timed. The only goal horn that starts at goal and finishes perfectly at puck drop. Great job Mr Paul Sullivan