Pride Jersey Auction

Imp

Low end £200-ish, most £300-ish, some £400s and a couple of £600s (Bowns ... and Haddad?)

£300+ is a good estimate, with the exceptions being the ones you’d probably guess (Blood Jersey - low; Bowns, Martin, ... - high).

Imp

The sale order has an impact and selling some ‘club’ pride jerseys in advance probably took a bit of pressure off as well.

jimmy snels

Pope can understand. But linglet could've been higher ..
pope has been fantastic this season, other than haddad arguably our most consistent performer. the fact he has been on the 3rd line has massively effected his numbers. id argue its amazing his Jersey was so cheap!
linglet on the other hand has struggled all season. looking at the list his shirt is around where i would think it would be based on popularity. list kinda confirms a few things for me about where the fans rate the lads. jardine with his huge plus 14 last i checked becoming more and more popular. probably our best Dman at the minute.

BostonBart22

pope has been fantastic this season, other than haddad arguably our most consistent performer. the fact he has been on the 3rd line has massively effected his numbers. id argue its amazing his Jersey was so cheap!
linglet on the other hand has struggled all season. looking at the list his shirt is around where i would think it would be based on popularity. list kinda confirms a few things for me about where the fans rate the lads. jardine with his huge plus 14 last i checked becoming more and more popular. probably our best Dman at the minute.
Yes agree on jardine, a slow starter but improve d..big time when morrisonn arrived..