Press

Thread starter #1
Is there any reason that iCWales has no coverage of the devils - when you search their home page the last article is from December 2018.

Bearing in mind we are fast approaching the sharp end of what could be a very successful season I would have expected a bit more.

At least BBC Sport has a write up of each match.

pjj365

Is there any reason that iCWales has no coverage of the devils - when you search their home page the last article is from December 2018.

Bearing in mind we are fast approaching the sharp end of what could be a very successful season I would have expected a bit more.

At least BBC Sport has a write up of each match.
Do you mean WalesOnline? The new(ish) name for iCWales

The last article I can find is about 2018 PlayOffs - regardless of the "paper's" name it is very poor. Terry Phillips loved the sport so got regular space. Knowing how WOL operate they would probably jump at someone offering to report - free of course!

Kevlar68

Wales Online report more hard edgy news like "Man in carmarthen reunited with dentures 30 years after losing them on holiday in Benidorm" or "Home grown Newport woman wins Newports got talent". Why would they want to report about Cardiff's most successful team?

Today's headline is about the floods which so it should be but the next headline is about a Welsh darts players row with a neighbour over late night dart practice sessions.
That's cutting edge Welsh news reporting for you.

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
I just wondered if there was any history - I remember a good few years back that Cardiff City banned echo reporters and at the time they then stopped putting match reports or any info in the echo about the team.
wondered if something similar happened.