Premier sports

Thread starter #1
Thinking of buying premier sports for a month with game tomorrow and devils home game against the Steelers on Saturday that they are also showing, my question is do you have to have sky sports to buy premier sports as I don’t have sky sports and don’t want to buy premier sports if I can’t watch it? any feedback would be much appreciated before I buy it

Pondlife

Not sure as I don’t have sky. If you have a laptop/tablet then you can watch on that using their app or online player. Then you need a way to cast/mirror/cable it onto a bigger screen if preferred.

So I can’t watch it through my sky box then as I don’t have sky sports?
You don't have to have Sky sports to watch Premier sports. Premier uses the Sky platform to show its programs on Sky 412 & Sky 421(I think this one varies)
I subscribed to Premier sports and do not have Sky sports.
Hope this helps.

Thread starter #8
You don't have to have Sky sports to watch Premier sports. Premier uses the Sky platform to show its programs on Sky 412 & Sky 421(I think this one varies)
I subscribed to Premier sports and do not have Sky sports.
Hope this helps.
thanks for your help

trapped

Have a look around the elite league twitter accounts, there have been some codes for the first month free. I'm not sure if any of those are around any more. ELITELEAGUEFREE was one of them. The email suggests it is available until 31 March 22.