Predictions for the New Season.....

kettdevil1

Thread starter #1
Right, as it is the evening before the first game, I thought this would be a good time to start the ball rolling with a few predictions...... All just a bit of fun but for the person who gets the highest score I have got a star prize that I will pass over at the end of the season ;)

So..... in no particular order....
1) Where will the Devils finish in the league this year?
2) Who will be league champions (which of course may be the same answer as Q1 :) )?
3) Who will be the top point scorer for the Devils?
4) Which Devil will collect the first suspension of the regular season (ie suspensions collected in the four pre-season games will not count)?
5) Who will be the Playoff Champions?
6) How many imports will the Panthers sign this season?

And in case there is a need for a tiebreaker....and any tiebreak decisions will be taken in an entirely random manner which will probably link to how apt your answer is at the end of the season :D

7) If the Cardiff Devils were a biscuit, what would they be and why?

Happy predicting :D

Wannabe2

kettdevil1 said:
Right, as it is the evening before the first game, I thought this would be a good time to start the ball rolling with a few predictions...... All just a bit of fun but for the person who gets the highest score I have got a star prize that I will pass over at the end of the season ;)

1) Where will the Devils finish in the league this year?
2) Who will be league champions (which of course may be the same answer as Q1 :) )?
3) Who will be the top point scorer for the Devils?
4) Which Devil will collect the first suspension of the regular season (ie suspensions collected in the four pre-season games will not count)?
5) Who will be the Playoff Champions?
6) How many imports will the Panthers sign this season?

And in case there is a need for a tiebreaker....and any tiebreak decisions will be taken in an entirely random manner which will probably link to how apt your answer is at the end of the season :D

7) If the Cardiff Devils were a biscuit, what would they be and why?

Happy predicting :D
1) first.
2)us

3)lord
4) Mychan
5)us
6) 74
7) A Cracker

DevilDom

1. 5th
2. Belfast
3. Culligan
4. Clarkson
5. Panthers (home ice always wins)
6. 23
7. Hardtack - tough, long lasting and an acquired taste

rocketbob

1. 4th
2. Belfast
3. Walton
4. Lord (he already has one)
5. Panthers
6. 35
7. Jammie Dodger - tough on the outside and red to it's heart.

P. S. Can a Jaffa cake count. Is it really a biscuit or a cake?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Predictions for the New Season.....

Right, as it is the evening before the first game, I thought this would be a good time to start the ball rolling with a few predictions...... All just a bit of fun but for the person who gets the highest score I have got a star prize that I will pass over at the end of the season

1) 5th
2) Belfast
3) Walton
4) Clarkson
5) Sheffield
6) 21

7) A Big Daddy Cookie - (Thier 100% Canadian - Boom!)