Potential lines?

ASHIPP

I would guess that Lordo might keep Linglet and Dixon together after last years fantastic chemistry. They understood each others game very well.

mjh

I'd go with

Benti Martin Riley
Linglet Dixon Pope/Masi
Haddad McNamee Masi/Pope
Batch Myers Duggan

I'd put Pope on a good line to try and get him firing again. Linglet is the perfect player to get that going. I'd give Dixon the nod on second line as I'd like to see him get as much ice time as possible. He's such an impact player he should be prominent for us.

jenks33

How did Pope look on the weekend? I’ve questioned the logic of giving him a 2 year contract after his 1st season but I do hope he has a good season. If pope finds his scoring touch again and Haddad stays fit it will be huge for us

tim78

Pope first season was cracking and his 2nd shot in the CHL was just as good just fizzled out for the rest of last season.

He seems to play well with Lingley so hopefully getting back to form. Played well, though did take time on a sitter in front of net but for a first game back and a game which had pace.

You'll enjoy watching the newbies, defo Maki (reminded me of a Voth of the later years)

Enjoyed watching Lingley perform a few dangles over the weekend, looks like he's going to make the most of this season.

jimmy snels

i thought he took a lazy penalty on Saturday. made a really decent hit (2 people behind me who didnt know each other talked about him making a hit for a good few minutes, guy in front said it was the first he'd seen from him in a year so expect to hear about it on twitter tomorrow. Pope imo really is going to need to knuckle down and win fans over. making decent hits and contributions will certainly help him. look at reddick, worked his socks off now majority rate him.