Positive Suggestion No.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
OK so my bucket collection for body-checks seems to have gone down poorly...so how about this instead (I'm no quitter) :D

How about;

Any player that fails to throw at least 2 hits during a game is to be taken to the centre faceoff circle during the presentations and shot :lol:

D

Deleted member 1337

Soundwave1 said:
Any player that fails to throw at least 2 hits during a game is to be taken to the centre faceoff circle during the presentations and shot :lol:
*deep breath* or "any player" will have to attempt to do 10 press-ups and walk across the ice with blade guards on :idea: .

Really? Some people aren't half sensitive. If people can't take a joke that tongue in cheek I don't know what the world has come too.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Thread starter #7
nmase20 said:
Really? Some people aren't half sensitive. If people can't take a joke that tongue in cheek I don't know what the world has come too.

Thanks :) ...perhaps I wrongly assumed most people would be aware of the Jeremy Clarkson One Show incident :(

jimmy snels

Soundwave1 said:
nmase20 said:

Thanks :) ...perhaps I wrongly assumed most people would be aware of the Jeremy Clarkson One Show incident :(
i found it funny mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

going way off topic and heavy for a hockey forum....

People are being murdered around the world for being members of trade unions, data published this year from a survey carried out by the ITUC in 2010 by details 90 alone.

each one a mother,farther, daughter or son.
take moment to think about your loved ones, and imagine they are not with you any-more as the stood up for what they believed in.

REALLY AM SORRY to be so heavy, but I felt it needs to be said. This just isn't a laughing matter when you think about the facts that many are blissfully unaware of.

toy_car_uk said:

People are being murdered around the world for being members of trade unions, data published this year from a survey carried out by the ITUC in 2010 by details 90 alone.

take moment to think about your loved ones, and imagine they are not with you any-more as the stood up for what they believed in.

REALLY AM SORRY to be so heavy, but I felt it needs to be said. This just isn't a laughing matter when you think about the facts that many are blissfully unaware of.
The only politics that should be on here are those that affect ice hockey.

BBW said:
toy_car_uk said:

The only politics that should be on here are those that affect ice hockey.
I am challenging perception of this Clarkson 'joke' by providing facts. As derivative of the 'Joke' was posted on this hockey forum and people stated they found it funny. I can not think of a better place to challenge this than the forum that it occurred on. My motives for doing so are not political, I am just trying to enlighten people as to just how offensive it actually is.

Given the level of complaints to the Jeremy Clarkson One Show incident, whether you agree with him or not, I reckon it is a bit naive not to expect any negative responses to a post alluding to his comments.

steve

Yawn.

Toy car - your committment to the cause is commendable. However bear in mind that the strikes had nothing to do with 'people getting murdered for being in trades union'!!!

Before you start - i work in the public sector and i found it funny, because it was a joke about JC's comment (and how ridiculous it was), not the relative merits of the industrial action.

Even when people try and be funny this place ends up negative!

steve said:
Yawn.

Toy car - your committment to the cause is commendable. However bear in mind that the strikes had nothing to do with 'people getting murdered for being in trades union'!!!

Before you start - i work in the public sector and i found it funny, because it was a joke about JC's comment (and how ridiculous it was), not the relative merits of the industrial action.

I think some may have made some wrong assumptions about me. I do not work in the public sector, nor am I part of a union or political movement.

jimmy snels

toy_car_uk said:
steve said:
Yawn.

I think some may have made some wrong assumptions about me. I do not work in the public sector, nor am I part of a union or political movement.
Soundwave1 said:
OK so my bucket collection for body-checks seems to have gone down poorly...so how about this instead (I'm no quitter) :D

How about;

well just lighten up a little! im pretty sure soundwave doesnt want to shoot them in front of everyone..... he strikes me as the kind of guy who would do it in an abandoned ware house dexter style! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.