POFW tickets (here we go again)

Temme

Thread starter #1
A little tongue in cheek with the thread title,

did we all get what we asked for for Christmas? the tickets we needed at 09:00am today? :)

Kevlar68

Had a look and tickets were still available but going to wait till after quarter finals as 4 teams will be out and tickets will be back out there after that.

rocketbob

Asked for Cardiff block and got Nosebleed tickets in Block 18. Could have been worse though. Happy to get tickets at all and not in with the Steelers.

Devil_Abroad

Went on at 9am and for the first few minutes no tickets available in Cardiff area

Next few minutes no tickets available anywhere

Finally after 8 minutes was allocated block 6, row N, so sat with Blaze sharing tissues to stop blood flowing

Thankful we have tickets.

This will be the last time.

Ironic for a club that wants to demonstrate its ‘inclusive’ nature with promoting a ‘Pride’ evening

But hey ho, we all know where we stand

Think I’m in the minority that likes the ‘nosebleed’ seats! Personally I feel I can see the play better from up there in terms of tactics, positioning etc, though I admit it can feel a bit detached from big hits and things like that.

Also, to answer the question, I was lucky and got my ticket straight after 9am in the Devils block. Towards the back, obviously :)

Got mine okay... unfortunately so did my brother! (Better communication required)

Two tickets therefore already going spare in block 18 (they gave them as next best thing when entering Cardiff tickets) - unless I can persuade the NIC to take them back for resale!

Just checked and they are still offering pairs of tickets in rows C and E in Block 17. You may have to click "Try Again" to get something you are happy with.

mweller

so, it looks like selling tickets at the rink made getting the online ones easier, and there were tickets available for everyone after all? Almost as if people made a massive fuss over nothing...
(I got mine at the rink and they're a bit 'nosebleed' - last year we were in the very back row buying online. Not getting your ideal seats is the norm)

Devil_Abroad

so, it looks like selling tickets at the rink made getting the online ones easier, and there were tickets available for everyone after all? Almost as if people made a massive fuss over nothing...
(I got mine at the rink and they're a bit 'nosebleed' - last year we were in the very back row buying online. Not getting your ideal seats is the norm)
This is incorrect

I was online form 9am and at no time did the system state there were tickets available in the Cardiff section

After 7 minutes of trying I had to go for best available - it gave me Coventry section

I did not make a ‘fuss’ about nothing

Again, Cardiff changed the agreed process. They did so even though people asked them not to change it this year. Next year is fine because we would then know the process and not bother going to the playoffs.

We also understand Cardiff’s position on changing previously agreed processes on which customers make a choice on parting with their money.

Something to remember going forward.