Playoff Weekend

E.D.S.

Thread starter #1
Is it me or are the tickets for the Playoff weekend more expensive than usual? £120.

Before anybody suggests.... I'm aware the league has lost money due to Covid and lets not talk about the 3rd and 4th placed game.

nicky27

£200 price hike from last play offs. I love the play offs but I'm not paying that. With the cost of that plus hotel hikes, it is more than half of my season ticket for next season!!

Devil94

No concessions is the real stinker. Not really looking after fans after changing the dates late too. The sad thing is though I still think it will sell out and it will be the norm from now on.

E.D.S.

Thread starter #5
Can’t get my head around an ‘in person sale only’. It’s like queuing around the old rink in town! Crazy. You need to take time off work to buy tickets. Not exactly customer friendly.

Wannabe2

Time for us being me and my better half to think about knocking this on the head now, for the first time in many years with the cost £40 per game each,having to Queue which I can’t do on a Friday, bank holiday hotel prices and with it being live on the box,it’s getting to be a no brainer.

kingmo19.1

I hope this isn’t going to be a 6am queue up around the rink in the pouring rain!!!

Didn’t see anything wrong with buying them over the phone in years gone by via the Motorpoint Ticket Office!

If it ain’t broke, don’t …….

Jonesy83

Only way to change this, is for fans to vote with their wallets and say “no chance”.

POFW 2024 will be even more expensive again otherwise.

I would rather watch the playoffs in my local pub as the money I would save I can put towards next years season ticket plus the beers much cheaper than in the Motorpoint Arena. Also I won’t have to put up with sulking Road Cones and Belfast players pointing to the laptop every time they concede a goal. Cheers

Rempel16

Time for us being me and my better half to think about knocking this on the head now, for the first time in many years with the cost £40 per game each,having to Queue which I can’t do on a Friday, bank holiday hotel prices and with it being live on the box,it’s getting to be a no brainer.
Same, first time im not going in about 15 years but I'm not paying those prices for £40 per game.

Earnie

Technically it is four games including the 3rd/4th place game that we don’t want to watch and the players don’t want to play - so that is £30 per game.

Wannabe2

For me and my wife to go to the playoffs, with 2 nights accomodation, fuel, tickets, food and drink is more expensive than our 2 season ticket money to watch OUR club all season, no thanks shove it, and it’s on the box.

not sure why the clubs who want to sell them themselves are charging their fans an extra fiver..it’s not the fans fault. I think a lot of fans from all clubs are seriously thinking of giving this one a miss. I my self from Nottm (not Notts) lol is also considering for the first time in 20 years of not going. Online booking only and no choice of seats, no family tickets and no
concessions also no first dibs for season ticket holders & they want the money on Monday. It’s too short notice for some. As well as those fans that have probably already lost money on the date change it’s just a step too far.
Oh and Congratulations on your win midweek to the final.

Wannabe2

Technically it is four games including the 3rd/4th place game that we don’t want to watch and the players don’t want to play - so that is £30 per game.
So the 3rd/4th placed game which no one wants to watch and players don’t want to play, is the same price as the final, okay I get it now.

Wannabe2

not sure why the clubs who want to sell them themselves are charging their fans an extra fiver..it’s not the fans fault. I think a lot of fans from all clubs are seriously thinking of giving this one a miss. I my self from Nottm (not Notts) lol is also considering for the first time in 20 years of not going. Online booking only and no choice of seats, no family tickets and no
concessions also no first dibs for season ticket holders & they want the money on Monday. It’s too short notice for some. As well as those fans that have probably already lost money on the date change it’s just a step too far.
Oh and Congratulations on your win midweek to the final.
And that’s from a fan who don’t need accomodation, don’t need to drive for hours with fuel costs, and it’s their local venue. Such a sad state of affairs.