Playoff Weekend

Rempel16

Just had a go at buying tickets in block 14 - I am able to get 12 together in row Q, also able to get 6 together in row B.

I'm not going, but interested in how many tickets are sold. That many seats together at this stage is unheard of.

Mazzoak

l once thought that the EIHL was run for the benefit of one club with everyone else happy to lay on their backs having their belly’s tickled whilst enjoying the profit. l no longer think it.

Kevlar68

The thing is they have now set out their stall and can't go back on ticket prices as they would have to part refund tickets already sold if they reduced prices.

kingmo19.1

The thing is they have now set out their stall and can't go back on ticket prices as they would have to part refund tickets already sold if they reduced prices.
From a business perspective they’d be better off taking that juicy slice of humble pie and backing down, reducing prices and refunding people who have already bought!

I’m sure they could spin something along the lines of costs this season we’re far higher than anticipated due to Covid etc etc etc etc etc etc etc …….. to try and save a little face!

Last edited:

Kevlar68

The problem then is if or when they did decide to reduce price it would be short notice for time off work, travel arrangements, accommodation.
Just one big balls up from the start, from price of tickets to change of date.

matbur

Presumably they will. Probably larger profit margin on weekend tickets so you can understand they'd want to push them for as long as they can.

I took the decision on principal not to go and don't regret it, although I might feel different on the actual weekend!

Wannabe2

Saturday
Semi Final 1- 2pm
Semi Final 2- 6pm

Sunday
Bronze Mickey Mouse Medal -11am
Final Match - 3pm

People have to travel home and go to work Monday.