Playoff question

Paul Sullivan

I have some footage from the bench I shot at the end of the game but not the goals. Pretty specific question, do you need it for any reason in particular? I can see if I can source it (if available) for you.

Sliput

Thread starter #3
I have some footage from the bench I shot at the end of the game but not the goals. Pretty specific question, do you need it for any reason in particular? I can see if I can source it (if available) for you.
Hi Paul, no reason at all. I just love seeing the reactions of the bench ( regardless of what team) and last year from where we were I could see the bench but couldn't see it this year.

Diablo3

I would love to see the full game. I was in the US so could only stream the semi. Then Freesport messed up the program times for the re-run when I got back, so only saw the last period.

Devil94

Crazy that the only footage we have is a 3 minute package. Last year there was that awesome 360 video, and a couple of extra videos, along with an extended highlights package.
i was too out of the country, so have seen hardly anything.

Paul Sullivan

Crazy that the only footage we have is a 3 minute package. Last year there was that awesome 360 video, and a couple of extra videos, along with an extended highlights package.
i was too out of the country, so have seen hardly anything.
I have a lot more additional footage than has yet been aired, however I have no control over / current access to the official footage of the games. If and when I have this I will make it public but it is quite rightly under the ownership of the folk who paid to film it.