Playoff game Friday!

Thread starter #1
Red army travel are yet to announce a time they are leaving for blaze.

When will it get released so people can book it off work etc?
How many coaches? When and how can we pay.

I tried twitter but no reply

I’m also looking for information on this as I’m hoping to get on the bus to Coventry and I don’t have social media to ask .. any advice ?

James

Administrator
Just spoke to RAT and they'll be on here for an update as soon as possible. It's a big job to organise at the last minute.

wildthing74

We have booked the tickets so all good we are waiting on the coach company as the usual two are fully booked so we are using a new company for this one just looking to see biggest bus size.Easter has meant that it has been harder than usual to get busses and obviously we couldn't book in advance like we do with all other games as we didn't know who we were playing and what day?

The guy is calling us back later.

Pick up would be 14.00 Bay 14.30 Llanishen 15.00 Coldra.

Can anyone book a space on the coach or do you need to be registered / buy the coach and ticket from yourselves.

We already have tickets but were thinking maybe travelling up with other fans. No drama if space is limited.

wildthing74

No anybody can come. Once we have it confirmed we will let people know how many seats we have? Keep an eye on twitter/FB as its easier for us to see there.

Thanks