Playoff Final Information

Sheincar

Steelers & Panthers STH have been able to get theirs ahead of other teams STH for a few years. Probably because there are so many of them. As long as they only buy in their own blocks that's fine.

Kal

I always assumed Panthers STH got to go first because it's they're arena and Steelers STH because Tony Smith is a bad chairman (took me far longer than it should have to make that PG).

Electro

I wouldn't say he is a bad chairman, just more business motivated than customer savvy.

Some would say honest and up front, just hasn't learnt that you need to be creative with your comments, he's not likely to go have a beer with them, relate to them, join in the banter. Same with the team, in his world their assets, not colleagues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Earnie

Sheffield and Nottingham have invariably had early access. It is reasonable enough because of the sheer volume of applications. Gets most of them out of the way by Feb 1st. It is chaos on line anyway when they open for the rest of us. It would be far worse otherwise.

Ill be travelling up Saturday morning and back after the game on the Sunday due to work. Booked a hotel yesterday and seems alot of the hotels near are gone and alot were being booked yesterday. If you are yet to book id have a think about doing it soon.

Have Hope#35

Always a painful process doing it online and don't even bother trying to phone as they released Tickets for Ed Sheeran this morning too...

E.D.S.

40 mins on the phone to book. Tried on line but you can't pick your seats. Word of caution for any large parties, you can only book 6 at a time unless you use different cards (on the phone).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjj365

40 mins on the phone to book. Tried on line but you can't pick your seats. Word of caution for any large parties, you can only book 6 at a time unless you use different cards (on the phone).

On-line just keep starting over (or whatever words they use) The system seemed to learn I did not want block 8 (3 goes) and eventually came up with acceptable seats in Bl7

kettdevil1

Thread starter #14
It does seem very hit and miss. First time I tried it put me in random seats in block 8, second time row A of block 7....

Devil_Abroad

Logged in at 9.03 - went for 3 tickets - Cardiff - offered 3 in row B first time - declined - offered 3 in Row A second time - bought - paid - out by 9.08ish. Pretty ok for me.

E.D.S.

Logged in at 9.03 - went for 3 tickets - Cardiff - offered 3 in row B first time - declined - offered 3 in Row A second time - bought - paid - out by 9.08ish. Pretty ok for me.

I ended up trying on line and the phone at the same time. I'm not a fan of the lower seats at NIC and as I needed more than 6 it wasn't the easiest but it's a great sign if it's busy. Appreciate Ed Sheeran is on sale too but a full arena/Devils block can only be a good things. It's a cracking weekend. The call handlers were very good. Very helpful.

Kal

I think i was lucky and got in before the rush I didn't have much of a preference except a bit closer than row T that i was in last year. First two attempts threw up row A and C in block 7 then got row M as the site was starting to slow down so took them and ran! All done in a few mins.

Foxy

Kept giving me top tier seats which i declined got to row k after about 10 attempts then the blasted site crashed on me at payment. Had to start again ended up in block 8 row m...... absolutely stupid system...... why cant you just pick your seats.........

Earnie

Likewise mine was a nightmare. After about 30 minutes on Line managed to get a booking then the payment method crashed time after time. Meanwhile it timed out and start all over again . Then more of the same. Meanwhile 1h 30 m on the phone. Eventually a human to talk to and she was great.
Bring back Maggie in the club. This system was disbanded because a club or two from up North didn't cough up the cash.