Players who didn’t play here long enough

jimmy snels

I’m sure Franny said something along the lines of he was the most bizarre individual he’d ever played with. Good player but just never listened and did his own thing, on and off the ice

i think it was matt burge who said when questioned if we would be trying to get him back next year that it would depend on which matt elich turned up when he asked. said he was a split personality

James

Administrator
Hell of a slapshot on him, we waited all year for one to find the back of the net as it would have probably gone clean through

Mooney#16

I always liked Patrik Lundback. Very silky player. On a better team I think he would have been quality.

The random guy from the season that never was was also Mike Nicholishen. The only player that gave that team any credibility until he left.

Always feel sorry for some guys who came to Cardiff at completely the wrong time as on decent rosters they’d have been fan favourites and great players.

august04

I always liked Patrik Lundback. Very silky player. On a better team I think he would have been quality.

The random guy from the season that never was was also Mike Nicholishen. The only player that gave that team any credibility until he left.

Always feel sorry for some guys who came to Cardiff at completely the wrong time as on decent rosters they’d have been fan favourites and great players.
Agree with that, Lundback was a very good player.