Players Visa's

voth26

Thread starter #1
Really hope all of the guys visas are sorted ready for the first game, and not as usually happens they land a few hours before a game then jump on a bus and drive xxxx miles to play, such as Jessie did last year against Belfast.

Chris

Administrator
That hasn't happened at the start of the season very often at all has it?

Gimblett only did that because he was a signing halfway through the season and that was the quickest we could fly him in?

osh

voth26 said:
Really hope all of the guys visas are sorted ready for the first game, and not as usually happens they land a few hours before a game then jump on a bus and drive xxxx miles to play, such as Jessie did last year against Belfast.

Like you, I certainly hope this won't happen, but then again, I may need reminding on this one. If as you say this is the usual circumstances, who exactly has this happened to in the past for the first game of the season?

James

Administrator
Late'tulip was the last person I remember it happening with and that was possibly due to him not completing the paperwork properly.

voth26

Thread starter #6
Only asking the question as I seem to remember us having players arrive pretty much last minute, your right chris I remember jesse's reasons for his situation. Don't know why but for some reason I thought he was our last signing hence coming in late my mistake!!. It may have been season before last but I seem to remember a player coming in just before the first game? or of course it could have a few seasons ago and I was dreaming :lol: