Play offs

Kevin roog

Thread starter #1
Time to lift ourselves for the weekend. Could be possibly one of the hardest ways to win this year. With Sheffield first then panthers in their own rink and then Belfast in the final who could be heading for grand slamville. If it goes to form(which it rarely does)

BostonBart22

Agree the players will be down in the dumps after yesterday not just the result but so called fans on here calling certain players out for no reason, they are human after all and put 100% in as far as i'm concerned, hopefully the players dont read this shite from some of the idiots and are getting prepared for a very important weekend for the club, ok we missed out on the lge by 2 wins , thats done now so lets get behind the team and coach and do this...

Milky

Absolutely gutted about last night. Thought we would limp across the line last night but unfortunately it wasn’t to be.

Genuinely worried about playoffs and think we’ll crash out on the weekend. I so hope I’m wrong!!!

Samael

The team have a point to prove now. Just makes the playoffs more meaningful to us the fans aswell. l hope Lord uses last weekend's dissapointment to light a fire in the locker room and perhaps end 2018/2019 with a taste in the mouth that isnt incredibly bitter.

Gaz G

Another few examples of moaning about sod all. Who gives a shit what the shirts look like. Hopefully they will be worn 4 times and end up smelling of sweat, tears and champagne.

Kevlar68

I think you'll find its a observation not a moan. A post was made about the shirt auction, i viewed the shirts, my observation was "Same plain boring old shirts as always". A moan is to complain and i'm not complaining. :D
In fact your moaning about sod all as your complaining about "who gives a shit what the shirts look like".

Last edited:

Meridian

Just had a look at them now, I think they look better than last years but still not as good as the regular seasons. Anyone else notice the buyers premium of up to 15%? I'm sure this is new this year.

Samael

I'm not a fan of the silky, screen printed jersey's either to be honest. The design doesn't bother me as it changes every year anyway but when you are shelling out north of £80 you want something thick with an embroidered logo really, not something that looks like it's from Primark. I always liked the shinedog designed ones with the three feathers on the shoulders but they were paper thin and looked really cheap next to my KOHO/CCM NHL ones at the time. They also haven't aged nearly as well.

Rob Batch

Freesports is streaming our game tomorrow and also the final next Sunday. Does anyone have any info on who is streaming the games next Saturday?