Play Off Shirts

RedDevil17

Gotta disagree I absolutely hate them. They are disgusting. For starters it’s not even the right red it doesn’t match the shorts (always doesn’t) the dark green colour is grim on the collars. If you’re gonna have green collars at least make it the correct green colour like the original jerseys. Rhino always make a mess of the jerseys and in my opinion, nothing has changed.

Kevlar68

Gotta disagree I absolutely hate them. They are disgusting. For starters it’s not even the right red it doesn’t match the shorts (always doesn’t) the dark green colour is grim on the collars. If you’re gonna have green collars at least make it the correct green colour like the original jerseys. Rhino always make a mess of the jerseys and in my opinion, nothing has changed.
Agree about the colours, that red is bad and was last season also. White one looks ok though. Why is it always Rhino that makes them?

august04

Is it really that difficult to colour match our normal red jerseys? That Rhino red shirt is garish and just bloody awful.
Why can’t we wear our normal jerseys anyway? These special play off jerseys and the subsequent auction just make our sport look a bit amateurish really.

Ger-Devils

Why do we have playoff shirts and why does the league take all funds from auction?

Surely just use the ones we currently have and teams take money from their own auction? The league makes a fortune off the playoffs as it is. Does it get reinvested?

Wagstaff

This year there are no sponsors logos other than Predictabet so presumably the league have also been paid by them for that Privilege