Play Off Shirt Auction

Got myself Dorian Smith's red jersey. Wasn't looking to spend much. Not too bothered that it's not strictly game worn anyways. With the cash I've saved, I can buy next season's jersey.

This is going to sound really bad but I actually forgot we had two Smiths on the team and have to wonder if the person who paid £122 for Dorian's shirt was certain that it wasn't Mark's they were bidding for. I have to admit that when I was skimming through the listings each time I saw Smith I just thought of Mark (should have paid attention to the number, I know!).

Holy crap, you're right, and I got the red jersey for £75. Bargain.

Some of the jerseys for the other teams have gone for silly amounts, and others not so much. The nine most expensive jerseys were all Belfasts. The most expensive Devils sale was Michel's away jersey for £218. Also find it quite funny that someone paid £87 for a Devils unnamed #22 blood jersey when they could have got Brabon's game issued one for a £75 starting bid.

Funny how most of ours sold but if you look back through the closed listings, most of the Caps, Stingrays and Steelers jerseys were unsold.

Ghost Dog said:
Holy crap, you're right, and I got the red jersey for £75. Bargain.

Some of the jerseys for the other teams have gone for silly amounts, and others not so much. The nine most expensive jerseys were all Belfasts. The most expensive Devils sale was Michel's away jersey for £218. Also find it quite funny that someone paid £87 for a Devils unnamed #22 blood jersey when they could have got Brabon's game issued one for a £75 starting bid.

Funny how most of ours sold but if you look back through the closed listings, most of the Caps, Stingrays and Steelers jerseys were unsold.
Johnsons was £430.50
Cheveries was £360
Thorntons was £355

i got Jacobsons for £205 :D

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
floridadevil said:
was anybody else annoyed at the state of the LOAs?
The state of the one i got for the Gaints shirt i bought was terrible was just put into the plastic bag the jersey came in and was battered by the time the shirt got here,
Same here.
I e-mailed them through eBay, had a reply within 5 minutes saying sorry it had been damaged and new one would be sent to me.

Btw, those who got a game worn shirt, does your LOA say "game worn" or "game issue", because I have a game worn shirt but my LOA says "game issue" :?

Steph said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
floridadevil said:
was anybody else annoyed at the state of the LOAs?
The state of the one i got for the Gaints shirt i bought was terrible was just put into the plastic bag the jersey came in and was battered by the time the shirt got here,
Same here.
I e-mailed them through eBay, had a reply within 5 minutes saying sorry it had been damaged and new one would be sent to me.

Btw, those who got a game worn shirt, does your LOA say "game worn" or "game issue", because I have a game worn shirt but my LOA says "game issue" :?

im sure they all say game issue,i think i might email them to saying my LOA is damaged

wildthing74

A blood jersey is usually a spare jersey with a number and no name and used incase a player's shirt gets damaged in shall we say an "altercation" and they need a new shirt cos there's is covered in claret.