Play Off Finals

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
If there was a option of postponing your play off tickets for the play off finals April 2021, league keeps the money you keep your seats I would take that in a heartbeat. To me and it’s a personal thing that seems the most logical way, league keeps the money, we keep our seats and no hassle and no queuing for those finals, plenty of time to book hotels,and plenty of time to book holidays. What’s your views.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Yeah i'd be happy with that if dates were acceptable to me, that would be the only reason for me to want a refund is the dates.

Devils86

See the logic but the league will be keen to sell next season’s POFW tickets as well - by doing a Season Opener Weekend - they get to keep money (albeit with option of a refund) from this season’s POFW and sell next season POFW as well.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
Yes I realise that, obviously the league would want the cake and eat it, but if enough people don’t want the alternative it could be an answer, anyway for me if it’s a no no then I have my refund to look forward to.

Kevlar68

I wonder what the cut off point in numbers would be for this alternative weekend before it could go ahead.
I would say about 3/4 of the arena would need to be taken up for a cost effective weekend.

Last edited:

kingmo19.1

If there was a option of postponing your play off tickets for the play off finals April 1921, league keeps the money you keep your seats I would take that in a heartbeat. To me and it’s a personal thing that seems the most logical way, league keeps the money, we keep our seats and no hassle and no queuing for those finals, plenty of time to book hotels,and plenty of time to book holidays. What’s your views.
Now that would be awesome, one more chance to see those good old boys from the 1920's. What a first line we had ....

Quentin Cuthbert Lawless III
Lord King of Calgaryshire
The Grand Duke of Assistershire Douglas McEwenjones I

Great Earl Hope Junior
His Highness Sir Marvin Hotham of Hothamshire.

His Highness The Great King Herlofsky