Play Off Finals Weekend

fdlf666

Still no “more details to follow” from the Club on Devils website, about the Play-off Tickets.
So assume that they are charging the same prices as the Motorpoint Arena. I.e. NO extra admin charges, like last year.

The original post on the Devils website now has more information. Basically card only, weekend tickets only and start queuing top of block 18 and from there around the bowl to block 19 etc

Mazzoak

Motorpoint have charged their fee at the correct level, ie you can only charge a card processing fee that is the processing fee. Kelmans explanation is, for anybody willing to make an issue, odd.

voth26

Sheffield and Nottingham fans will have an early bird opportunity to purchase 1playoff ticket per season ticket.
I suggest that our organisation is not up to this kind of exercise so should leave it up to the Nottingham Arena who have experience of big events such as the playoffs.
Give the club some credit, at least their trying to help its fans. How many times have people complained about the grief they went through trying to get tickets through Nottingham arena, holding on the phone for ages or just about to pay for tickets and then getting cut off etc. You have the option to purchase through Nottingham arena if you feel the Devil's aren't doing it properly!!

pjj365

Motorpoint have charged their fee at the correct level, ie you can only charge a card processing fee that is the processing fee. Kelmans explanation is, for anybody willing to make an issue, odd.
What's odd?
The statement is open and clear. A small fee on top of the card company charge is not unreasonable
You could express this small fee as compensation for doing the works of a third party (Motorpoint) for the benefit of the fans. The club provided a smooth efficient service and will next take delivery of, sort and distribute,the tickets - no small task at the same time as conducting day to day business of the club.
There is always a premium for extra services - so not odd at all

Mazzoak

What's odd?
The statement is open and clear. A small fee on top of the card company charge is not unreasonable
You could express this small fee as compensation for doing the works of a third party (Motorpoint) for the benefit of the fans. The club provided a smooth efficient service and will next take delivery of, sort and distribute,the tickets - no small task at the same time as conducting day to day business of the club.
There is always a premium for extra services - so not odd at all
Im not going into it here as the general consensus is im trouble, the club is perfect & nobody here has an issue.

Rempel16

Im not going into it here as the general consensus is im trouble, the club is perfect & nobody here has an issue.
No, please do... I’m intrigued as to why the club have exercised a decision that doesn’t force anyone to use. Every fan had the right to pay the additional fee for an early-early bird ticket or they have the option to wait for the 3rd feb phone/online lottery. Their choice?

terry hunt

Give the club some credit, at least their trying to help its fans. How many times have people complained about the grief they went through trying to get tickets through Nottingham arena, holding on the phone for ages or just about to pay for tickets and then getting cut off etc. You have the option to purchase through Nottingham arena if you feel the Devil's aren't doing it properly!!
I agree that the club are trying to help fans and selling 800 plus tickets in such a short time is some achievement but the result has been our GM who is one of our owners has been subjected to a lot of personal abuse albeit from a minority.Lets not kid ourselves there have been many critical posts about this issue .

Sheincar

No, please do... I’m intrigued as to why the club have exercised a decision that doesn’t force anyone to use. Every fan had the right to pay the additional fee for an early-early bird ticket or they have the option to wait for the 3rd feb phone/online lottery. Their choice?
Or they don't have that option; the club initially stated tickets not sold yesterday would be returned. Now it seems they're selling today as well. As I've said numerous times the £5 isn't the issue, the poor communication is.

voth26

I agree that the club are trying to help fans and selling 800 plus tickets in such a short time is some achievement but the result has been our GM who is one of our owners has been subjected to a lot of personal abuse albeit from a minority.Lets not kid ourselves there have been many critical posts about this issue .
Yeah he has and it's totally unacceptable in my opinion.

Rempel16

Or they don't have that option; the club initially stated tickets not sold yesterday would be returned. Now it seems they're selling today as well. As I've said numerous times the £5 isn't the issue, the poor communication is.
But they do have the option regardless of the Devils selling their allocation. There will still be tickets on sale online on feb 3rd.
I agree that communication wasn’t the best, but an apology has been made on that one and besides, I refuse to believe that anyone dedicated to queue would have decided against doing so because of that charge.

Sheincar

But they do have the option regardless of the Devils selling their allocation. There will still be tickets on sale online on feb 3rd.
I agree that communication wasn’t the best, but an apology has been made on that one and besides, I refuse to believe that anyone dedicated to queue would have decided against doing so because of that charge.
But today fans can only buy in their own blocks. Club are still selling today so none returned to NIC.

Gough60

Just a note. Single day tickets are not allowed to be purchased. Daughter was in q and was not allowed to get a ticket for the
Sunday only. I have to ring Motorpoint on Monday to get a single ticket.
This was confirmed by Devils when emaild me back after my request for Sunday ticket.
"Hi Mark,
We are only selling the weekend tickets, for a ticket on a single day they will be released on Monday 3rd of February through Nottingham’s box office."

Will have to wait then.

Just a note. Single day tickets are not allowed to be purchased. Daughter was in q and was not allowed to get a ticket for the
Sunday only. I have to ring Motorpoint on Monday to get a single ticket.
This was confirmed by Devils when emaild me back after my request for Sunday ticket.
"Hi Mark,
We are only selling the weekend tickets, for a ticket on a single day they will be released on Monday 3rd of February through Nottingham’s box office."

Will have to wait then.
Any ideas on what costs are for single day Sunday tickets? Or Info to be released Monday 03rd of Feb?