Phil Hill is back

Does this mean we might also have some good news about Stu returning if the recent suggestion of Phil holding out until he knew the Stu situation was true, really hope so.

Regardless Phil is a key signing for our Brit pack.

Skippy

Wizard91 said:
Does this mean we might also have some good news about Stu returning if the recent suggestion of Phil holding out until he knew the Stu situation was true, really hope so.

Regardless Phil is a key signing for our Brit pack.
Lets hope so.. :)

Finny

Great to see Phil back once again.

A key player in our lineup and when you need someone to score a big goal to change a game, he seems to get it more than anyone else.

Welcome back Hilly!

osh

Relieved to finally have confirmation of this signing. Not just because it is a Brit signing, but because he is as good as many imports we see in this league. I honestly feel that if Phil was to spend a week or two training in a good boxing gym - no, I'm not joking - he would be even more of a problem to the opposition. I wish he would be more aggressive fight wise when opposing teams are targeting our smaller players. Delighted to see him back!

Koop11

Massive signing. Hilly is a 50+ point Brit and with only a few of them available, mostly taken up by the big spending arena teams, it allows us to compete. Very pleased to have Hill return once again.

if stuuuuu is a no show,
maybe hilly can take the 'C'

would be awsome to have a welsh player the captain of cardiff.

(my head though says maxi for the 'C')

but stuuu will be back so all is well.

So glad to see this signing.

I actually agree osh, I think I was having a conversation with one of my mates and we agreed that with a bit of practice he could be quite a handy little fighter or at least one of the tougher Brits in the league.

Re: Re: Phil Hill is back

danhall76 said:
So glad to see this signing.

I actually agree osh, I think I was having a conversation with one of my mates and we agreed that with a bit of practice he could be quite a handy little fighter or at least one of the tougher Brits in the league.
I reckon he could kick some ass too tbh, just find it a little weird that he doesnt. Maybe if we can get someone in who's a decent fighter he could teach Phil a few things and we could have quite the stand out power forward that we lacked after vother went

Chris

Administrator
Glad to see this has finally been confirmed, the team looks to be shaping up quite well :)
I rate him better than Richie, soooooooooooooooo glad he's back.
I don't see how they can be compared? They were completely different players?