Pete Russell

august04

Why? OK MK didn't do well this season, but he's had huge success with team GB...

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk
Yes, with the likes of Corey Neilson behind him and some terrific British talent. He had a good looking roster with MK this year and they fell apart. I wish him well but I think he’s lucky to get that job, where he’ll be expected to do well after a poor season for the Clan this year.

solelace84

Yes, with the likes of Corey Neilson behind him and some terrific British talent. He had a good looking roster with MK this year and they fell apart. I wish him well but I think he’s lucky to get that job, where he’ll be expected to do well after a poor season for the Clan this year.
Did you expect a new team in the EIHL with players on their top line that would be 3rd liners in Cardiff/Sheffield etc to challenge for a title?!

I think he will do well in Braehead.

august04

Did you expect a new team in the EIHL with players on their top line that would be 3rd liners in Cardiff/Sheffield etc to challenge for a title?!

I think he will do well in Braehead.

No, but I expected them to finish higher than 11th out of 12!
We’ll see......

solelace84

No, but I expected them to finish higher than 11th out of 12!
We’ll see......
But why?! I personally expected MK and Guildford to finish outside of playoff contention. Guildford were the surprise package. I expected more from Braehead, Dundee and especially Coventry with two newbies in the league...

ASHIPP

MKL plagued with injuries and Wiikman erratic recovery from injury meant Pacl was signed for final few weeks as goalie.

Russell might take some of those MKL imports with him.

Kevin King, their captain, impressed me as a leader and a forward (finished in top 15 scorers in the league). And he's from Calgary!