Patrick Bordeleau

Temme

Saw this myself over the weekend;

It's a real shame to see what's happened to some guys post-career, in light of the recent news with Domish.

I know Bordeleau is still playing, but after exiting the NHL and not spending/saving his fortunes so wisely it's a shame to see him in such a state.

I hope he comes out and can get his head screwed on straight.

BostonBart22

Anyone know what happened to Domish, illness ? or another way out, and thats a genuine question.. hope its the first not being nasty... shame bout Bordy . on another note about Domish i was expecting a mins silence at one of the sheffield home games for him as he played for some uk clubs..

jimmy snels

still young enough to get fit and play properly again. when he could be arsed he was a wrecking ball for us. decent on penalty kill. he certainly doesnt want to be playing in that beer league in canada

Temme

You know you’ve hit rock bottom when your playing in the LNAH. Pathetic league that requires a drastic clean up.
To be fair, pre 2016 there were 30+ guys with 100+ PIMS (a poor yardstick to measure, but the only one without major research)

This seems to have dropped off quite massively since then to around 10-15 people getting more than 100 pims.

Players that love the rough stuff that much deserve their own little hovel to play hockey in, but definitely that league could do with a little further clean-up, as washed up fighters all seem to end up there in some way or another.

RedDevil17

To be fair, pre 2016 there were 30+ guys with 100+ PIMS (a poor yardstick to measure, but the only one without major research)

This seems to have dropped off quite massively since then to around 10-15 people getting more than 100 pims.

Players that love the rough stuff that much deserve their own little hovel to play hockey in, but definitely that league could do with a little further clean-up, as washed up fighters all seem to end up there in some way or another.
At least it’s entertaining to watch!